It’s easy to make corn on the cob in the air fryer!
It’s the fastest, easiest way to get this delicious summer treat ready to serve in minutes!
Air fryer corn on the cob has a roasted flavor, which tastes even better than boiled corn.
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Air fryer corn on the cob is the perfect summer side for BBQs, picnics, and get-togethers!
- Each kernel is roasted to perfection, tender and bursting with sweet summer goodness!
- No need to wait for a pot of water to boil or heat up the oven or grill – the air fryer saves so much time and cleanup! Cook several cobs to use in recipes all week long.
Easy Ingredients and Amazing Results!
Corn – Snap cobs in half to make them fit more compact air fryers. Frozen corn can be used, but thaw it in the air fryer on medium power before cooking it as directed in the recipe. Air fry corn in the husk for an impressive presentation, remove any damaged outer leaves, pull back the husk and remove the silk. Brush with oil, wrap the husk around the corn, and cook as directed in Step 2.
Optional Seasonings – Sweet corn can be played up in so many tasty ways! Try this simple compound butter made with fresh herbs. Dress corn on the cob for Mexican night and make street vendor elote with mayonnaise, cotija cheese, chili powder, and a sprinkle of cayenne. Switch up the flavors by adding a squeeze of lime juice, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, or garlic powder.
How to Make Corn on the Cob in the Air Fryer
- Preheat the Ninja (or the model you have).
- Place oiled cobs in the air fryer basket and cook (per the recipe below) flipping them halfway through cooking. (TIP: instead of oiling cobs, spray them with olive oil spray to make this even quicker).
- Remove the corn, brush with melted butter, and season with salt and pepper.
Serve hot or wrap in aluminum foil until it is time to eat! Keep multiple cobs warm in a Crockpot for easy access!
Keep leftover corn in an airtight container or a freezer bag in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat corn in the air fryer on medium power until it’s heated through.
Corn on the Cob in the Air Fryer
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Coat the corn with the olive oil and cook for 11-12 minutes, checking the corn halfway through cooking.
- Melt butter and brush on top of the cooked corn, season with salt and pepper as desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!