Instant Pot Corn Maque Choux
A classic cajun side dish made in the instant pot!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 6 servings
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 3 cups corn leftover corn on the cob or 2 cans
- 1 yellow onion chopped and diced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped and diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasonings
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Brown the bacon in the Instant Pot on Saute.
- Add the peppers, onions, garlic, and jalapeno and saute until tender about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and corn. Set pressure to "Manual" and cook for 5 minutes. Serve with hot sauce!
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 321mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1430IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg