Air fryer steak bites are savory, hearty bites of marinated beef made in minutes in the air fryer!
Serve as an appetizer, top a salad or load up your favorite burrito! There are so many different ways to use steak bites. They make great keto snacks or filling appetizers for guests. Serve them as a main dish, or for batch cooking to add to favorite recipes all week long.
Easy Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- The air fryer sears in the garlic butter while keeping the outside of the steak bites caramelized and crispy!
- Easy to make, portable, and always a crowd-pleaser, steak bites can be made to order! Rare, medium, or well done. Dips and sauces are always welcome!
- Even the toughest cuts of beef become juicy and tender in the air fryer.
- Make this recipe in advance and reheat it when needed!
Ingredients & Variations
BEEF: Use sirloin, rounds, strip loin, or ribeye. Precut steak cubes or strips can be cut down to size.
MARINADE: Soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce have tenderizing properties. Butter and garlic bring out the flavor!
SEASONINGS: Garlic butter is the best seasoning for steak bites, and so easy to create. Add extra seasonings like taco seasoning, adobo, or your own signature blend!
DIPPING SAUCE: Make an easy dip by combining ¼ cup of sour cream with mayonnaise, horseradish, lemon juice, and a minced clove of garlic with salt & pepper to taste. (See recipe notes)
How to Cook Steak Bites in the Air Fryer
Simple prep is the name of the game when it comes to air fryer recipes.
- Marinate prepared steak cubes (per the recipe below).
- Remove from the marinade and dab dry.
- Toss with the melted butter and air fry until browned.
PRO TIP: Lay the steak bits in a single layer. Cook in batches if needed and add them all back to the air fryer for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Tips for Juicy Steak Bites
- Marinate steak bites in a zippered bag and save on clean-up!
- For thicker cuts of beef, tenderize with a meat mallet until the meat is an equal thickness before cutting into cubes.
- Keep leftover steak bites in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and freeze in zippered bags for up to 3 months. Thaw before reheating or serve chilled.
Best Side Dish Recipes
- Air Fryer Poutine – cheesy and crispy
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon – quick and healthy
- Air Fryer Tater Tots (from frozen) – a tasty snack
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob – juicy and sweet
Air Fryer Steak Bites
- 1 pound sirloin steak or strip loin or ribeye
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Cut steak into 1-inch cubes. Toss with oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt & pepper. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Remove the steak bites from the marinade and dab dry. Toss with melted butter.
- Add steak bites to the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook 6-7 minutes or until browned. Do not overcook.
- Toss with parsley and additional butter if desired. Serve with horseradish sauce below.
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!