Vortex Air Fryer Mini Egg, Ham, and Cheese Quiche
Breakfast quiche are a favorite in my household. I have been making them for years in the oven and now I am adapting them to my Vortex Air Fryer. I made a full pan Vortex Air Fryer Low Carb Breakfast Quiche a few months ago.
It’s really good but I like smaller portions so I can save them. Say hello to Mini Egg, Ham, and Cheese Quiche!
Gather your ingredients. As I always say, use what you have so if you have leftover bacon, sausage, veggies…use them!
Then grab your muffin cups. I bought these silicone muffin cups and they work AWESOME in the Vortex Air Fryer!
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. When everything is combined, pour into the cups 3/4 of the way full. Make sure to use a spoon to scoop the goodies into the cups while pouring or you will get only egg in a few and then tons of goodies in the others.
I used bread in this version but you can skip the bread and these become KETO or Low Carb! Another good alternative to the bread is cauliflower. Tastes awesome just steam it for a few minutes in the microwave first and then dice small!
Set your Air Fryer to BAKE 350′. Bake covered for 20 minutes and then uncover for 5. Top with more cheese and cook another 2 minutes once they are done.
Use my trick to make a cover in a Vortex Air Fryer to cover them!
Make sure they are solid. If not cook for another few minutes. Store extras in the refrigerator!
Find more Vortex Air Fryer Breakfast Meals:
- Vortex Air Fryer Ham, Egg, & Cheese Hot Pockets
- Vortex Air Fryer Scotch Eggs Made with Smoked Sausage
- Instant Vortex Egg & Cheese Ham Cups | KETO & Low Carb
Air Fryer Mini Egg, Ham, and Cheese Quiche
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ cup diced ham or bacon, sausage
- ½ cup cheese shredded
- ½ teaspoon salt & pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Place the silicone cups in the air fryer basket and evenly divide the egg mixture filling up the cups 3/4 of the way full.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then uncover and cook for 5 more.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!