This recipe for Air Fryer Egg Bites comes together super-fast with minimal prep and cleanup!
Now it’s so easy to get a low-carb, high protein, healthy breakfast on the table—or on the go— in minutes. Made popular by Starbucks, egg bites are loaded with cheese, ham, and any combination of peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Make these for breakfast, a light lunch, or a post-workout snack.
Air Fryer Egg Bites
PIN IT to your BREAKFAST board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Quick & Easy Air Fryer Breakfast
- Air fryers make cooking anything and everything so quick and easy, including this simple recipe for egg bites.
- Keto followers will love these delicious and energizing egg bites for their high protein and nutrient-dense ingredients that can be mixed and matched.
- These are great for batch cooking or make ahead breakfasts.
Egg Bites Ingredients
Mix and match ingredients or use up leftovers!
EGGS: Whole eggs are preferred for this recipe, but all egg whites will work for less cholesterol and more protein. Use 8 eggs for an all-egg white bite.
CHEESE: Cheese holds everything together. Mozzarella has a mild flavor that goes with the other ingredients, but so will Swiss, Cheddar, or a Mexican blend.
PROTEIN: Ham is already cooked and can be found pre-diced in small pieces that are perfect for egg bites. Bacon bits or breakfast sausages cut into small pieces are good, too.
VEGETABLES: Any veggies will do! Hash browns, diced potatoes, chopped spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions, even jalapenos or sliced black olives will make colorful and nutritious egg bites.
How to Make Air Fryer Egg Bites
Air fryer egg bites turn out with the perfect texture and it’s so easy to make them:
- Prepare silicone egg molds.
- Whisk the eggs until they are light and fluffy.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients (per recipe below) and pour the mixture into silicone molds.
- Stir egg bites halfway through cooking.
Egg Bite Tips & Tricks
- Always preheat the air fryer before cooking any recipe.
- Avoid overfilling the egg mixture with too many add-ins or they won’t hold together when they are removed from the silicone molds.
- Egg bites can get rubbery if they are overcooked. To check for doneness, insert a toothpick in the center of one and if it comes out clean, remove them from the air fryer and let them set about 2 minutes before removing from the mold
Keep leftover air fryer egg bites in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat them in a bowl covered with a clean paper towel to create steam. Freeze leftover egg bites by wrapping them individually in plastic wrap and then placing them in a zippered bag. For best results let them come to room temperature before reheating.
More Egg Recipes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Ham, Egg, and Cheese Sliders – an impressive sandwich
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Mini Egg, Ham, and Cheese Quiche – a morning favorite.
- Vortex Air Fryer Scotch Eggs Made with Smoked Sausage – a fun spin on a traditional breakfast.
- Cheesy Egg Waffles – cheesy and healthy.
Air Fryer Egg Bites
- Silicone Molds
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ cup ham diced
- ¼ cup vegetables diced (peppers, onion, mushrooms)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Spray the silicone egg mold with the cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs in a measuring cup and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture into the silicone molds until they are about 90% full.
- Put them in the air fryer and cook for 11-13 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and stir the mixture after 7 minutes and continue cooking.
- Test with a toothpick if it comes out clean they are done, if not cook for another 1-2 minutes.