This recipe for Air Fryer Egg Bites is a quick and easy breakfast with minimal prep and cleanup!
Made popular by Starbucks, egg bites are loaded with cheese, ham, and any combination of peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
Now it’s so easy to get a low-carb, high protein, healthy breakfast on the table – or on the go – in minutes. Make egg bites for breakfast, a light lunch, or a post-workout snack.
Easy Air Fryer Egg Bites
- Air fryers make cooking anything and everything so quick and easy, including this simple recipe for egg bites.
- This recipe is great for mixing and matching ingredients or using up leftovers!
- Keto followers will love these delicious and energizing egg bites for their high protein and nutrient-dense ingredients that can be mixed and matched.
- These are great for batch cooking or make-ahead breakfasts. A silicone mold is the perfect tool for cooking these in the Air Fryer.
Ingredients and Variations
Eggs – Whole eggs are preferred for this recipe, but egg whites will work for less cholesterol and more protein. Use 8 egg whites for an all-white egg bite.
Cheese – Cheese holds everything together. Mozzarella has a mild flavor that goes with the other ingredients, but so will Swiss, Cheddar, or a Mexican blend.
Vegetables – Any veggies will do! Hash browns, diced potatoes, chopped spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions, and even jalapenos or sliced black olives will make colorful and nutritious egg bites.
How to Make Air Fryer Egg Bites
- Prepare silicone egg molds or grease small muffin tins.
- Whisk the eggs until they are light and fluffy.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients (per the recipe below) and pour the mixture into silicone molds.
- Stir egg bites halfway through cooking.
Storing and Reheating
- Keep leftover air fryer egg bites in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Reheat them in a bowl covered with a clean paper towel to create steam.
- Freeze leftover egg bites by wrapping them individually in plastic wrap and placing them in a zippered bag.
- For best results, let the frozen bites come to room temperature before reheating.
Other Air Fryer Egg Recipes
Did you love these Air Fryer Egg Bites? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Air Fryer Egg Bites
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ cup ham diced
- ¼ cup vegetables diced (peppers, onion, mushrooms)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Spray the silicone egg mold with the cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs in a measuring cup and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture into the silicone molds until they are about 90% full.
- Put them in the air fryer and cook for 11-13 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and stir the mixture after 7 minutes and continue cooking.
- Test with a toothpick if it comes out clean they are done, if not cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Stir egg bites once, halfway through cooking.
- Adjust the cook time according to the instructions in your air fryer user manual.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!