Try an air fryer toaster strudel for a simple and tasty hot treat!
Quick and easy Pillsbury toaster strudels go from frozen to hot and fresh in the air fryer!
They’re the ideal grab-and-go breakfast or after-school snack!
Easy Air Fryer Toaster Strudels
- Cooking with an air fryer is an efficient way to make breakfast pastries in less time and with less cleanup!
- No heating up the stove – kids can make their own breakfast or afterschool snack for a crowd without turning on the stove or oven!
- These are especially flaky and have the perfect crispy texture since the air fryer circulates hot air all around the toaster strudel.
- Air fryers make breakfast fixings for busy mornings! They can make everything from bacon, potatoes, and eggs so mornings aren’t so manic!
Ingredients and Variations
Toaster Strudel – Pillsbury has a tasty assortment of toaster strudel to choose from, but any store brand of toaster strudel will work in the air fryer. Choose your favorite flavor like strawberry, raspberry, cherry, or blueberry from the freezer section of the grocery store.
Variations – Add a personal, homemade touch and write a small note or draw a smiley face with the icing! Mix a little cream cheese, honey, or jam with the icing, if desired. Sprinkle the tops with mini chocolate chips, cinnamon, powdered sugar, colored sprinkles, granola, peanut butter, or your favorite jam or jelly.
How to Make Air Fryer Toaster Strudels
- Preheat the air fryer and lightly spray the basket with pan release (as per the recipe below).
- Place toaster strudels in a single layer straight from the freezer and cook for 6-8 minutes, until golden and crispy, flipping halfway through.
- Remove and drizzle with icing.
NOTE: Check the packaging for any special instructions.
Tips for the Best Toaster Strudels
- Line the bottom of the air fryer basket or tray with a single coffee filter to keep crumbs from falling into the bottom. Simply remove the coffee filter and it’s a cinch to clean the air fryer!
- Always preheat the air fryer before making toaster strudel. This allows the hot air to quickly puff up the toaster strudels so they get extra flaky.
- Make sure there’s space between the toaster strudels so they cook all the way around.
- If the icing is still frozen, thaw it in a cup of warm water while the toaster strudels are cooking.
- Leftover toaster strudels can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for storage and popped back in the air fryer for a minute or two until crisp.
Air Fryer Toaster Strudel
- 4 frozen toaster strudels with icing
- cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Lightly coat the air fryer basket or tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the toaster strudels in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Air fry for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the air fryer and drizzle with icing before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!