Air Fryer Pineapple is the sweet and juicy tropical treat that can be made in minutes!
It’s so easy to cook, and it can be enjoyed all summer long. Serve it as a sweet and tart dessert or a colorful side dish with chicken, fish, or shrimp. This is one recipe no one can forget! It’s simple and so delish.
Air Fryer Pineapple
PIN IT to your DESSERT board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Juicy Sweet Pineapple
- Super easy with only 3 ingredients, air fryer pineapple tastes like it’s been roasted right off the bbq grill!
- Easily adjust the sweetness by adding more or less brown sugar to the topping.
- These can be made in advance, chilled, and reheated in the air fryer!
Ingredients & Variations
PINEAPPLE: Choose clean, whole, heavy fruits that are just a little bit soft when squeezed. They should have intact green leaves and be golden in color. One fruit will yield about 8 pineapple rings.
Canned pineapple rings can be used. They will not be as firm as fresh pineapple and will need to be thoroughly drained and patted dry with clean paper towels before using.
BROWN SUGAR & CINNAMON: Brown sugar gives pineapple its caramel color once it’s cooked. Instead of brown sugar, try brushing on maple syrup or honey!
Easily adjust the amount of cinnamon to your liking. Or try adding a dash of nutmeg, cardamom, or even a bit of cayenne pepper mixed into the brown sugar to add depth to the sweet taste of pineapple.
How to Air Fry Pineapple
Make this delicious dessert with just 3 ingredients and 3 easy steps!
- Peel, core, and cut pineapple into slices.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over pineapple slices.
- Place a single layer in the Air Fryer and cook (per the recipe below), flipping halfway through.
Serve immediately or serve chilled with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream, or even some caramel or strawberry sauce.
Tips & Tricks for Serving
- Follow this easy guide on how to cut a pineapple into slices and chunks so none of the delicious fruit is wasted.
- Make a double batch and serve hot. Then refrigerate and enjoy chilled for the best of both worlds!
- Air-fried pineapple rings can be added to burgers, threaded onto skewers for kabobs with meat and veggies, added to stir fry veggies, or diced and added to fish tacos.
More Pineapple & Fruit Recipes
- Pineapple Green Smoothie – Quick and healthy
- Easy Air Fryer Upside Down Pineapple Cake – An easy classic
- Berry Smoothie – A summer treat
- Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies – Crispy & delicious
Air Fryer Pineapple
- 1 small pineapple peeled, cored, sliced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl until combined.
- Place pineapple slices in the air fryer basket and sprinkle the brown sugar mixture on top.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes flipping the slices halfway through cooking.