Berry Smoothies are a quick and easy breakfast on the go!
Made with just 4 ingredients, this smoothie is a delicious and simple recipe to pull together. With endless combinations of fruit, this versatile breakfast is sure to satisfy everyone!
PIN IT to your BREAKFAST board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Favorite Berry Smoothie
- Healthy, filling, and so easy to make!
- Made with 4 simple ingredients you likely have on hand.
- Perfect for a quick breakfast on the go, ready in under 10 minutes.
- Can easily be premade the night before. Just toss your yogurt, milk, and honey in the blender and pop it in the fridge. Add your berries in the morning and you are good to go!
BERRIES: Frozen berries of all kinds are perfect for this recipe. Try a Triple Berry Smoothie with frozen raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries. Give it a tropical twist with frozen pineapples, peaches, and mangoes.
MILK: Any milk will work in this recipe. We use whatever we have on hand but keep in mind the richer the milk the creamier your smoothie. So opt for skim milk for a lighter smoother or homogenized milk for a rich one. You can also use almond milk for a slightly nutty flavor, or coconut milk for a fun dairy-free twist.
YOGURT: For this recipe, we use plain vanilla yogurt, but any will do! Change up the flavors in your smoothie with peach or strawberry yogurt. Make it creamier by opting for greek yogurt, or go dairy-free with coconut or an almond-based yogurt.
How to Make a Berry Smoothie
Smoothies are a quick and delicious way to start your day with just 2 steps!
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth (per recipe below).
Tips for the Perfect Smoothie
For best results, use frozen fruit! While fresh fruit will work well in this recipe, frozen fruit gives the smoothies that nice and creamy texture we all love. If using fresh fruit, smoothies can get foamy. So toss in a few ice cubes to chill the smoothie, cut down on the foam, and provide some thickness.
If your smoothie is too thin, try adding a banana, more frozen fruit, or even an ice cube or two. If your smoothie is too thick, you can easily thin it out with a little more milk blended in until it reaches your perfect consistency.
The same goes for flavor – Too tart? Try adding half a banana. Bananas help to provide thickness to the smoothie, but also balance out the bitter or tart flavors well! Too sweet? Add a squeeze of lemon juice or lime juice to cut the sweetness.
Favorite Breakfast Recipes On-the-Go
- Air Fryer Egg Bites – perfect handheld portions!
- Air Fryer Ham, Egg, & Cheese Biscuits – delicious breakfast sandwich.
- Air Fryer Peach Galette w/ Croissant – quick and easy.
- Vortex Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza – ready in 10 mins!
- Pineapple Green Smoothie– healthy delicious smoothie!
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding more liquid to reach desired thickness.