Start the day off right with this easy to make air fryer breakfast sandwich.
Yes, you CAN make hot and fluffy biscuits in the air fryer! Add a layer of scrambled eggs, ham, and cheese, and delicious breakfast sandwiches are ready to grab and go! The air fryer makes a breakfast sandwich quick, simple, and crispy.
Easy Breakfast On-The-Go
- The air fryer makes hot and fresh breakfast sandwiches in minutes without heating up the oven or extended clean-up time!
- This recipe is packed with healthy proteins and energizing carbs to keep everyone going! Make them for breakfast, an afterschool snack, or a post-workout meal!
- Meal prep the eggs, ham, and cheese the night before, and everyone can assemble their own breakfast sandwiches on those super busy mornings!
Ingredients & Variations
BISCUITS: Refrigerated biscuit dough is pre-portioned and ready to bake in the air fryer! Other types of bread to use are bagels, English muffins, and croissants. Use leftover biscuits to make hot pockets.
How to Make Breakfast Sandwiches in the Air Fryer
Have a quick and easy breakfast that is sure to keep everyone full and happy for the morning.
- Cook biscuits in the air fryer, flipping halfway (as per the recipe below).
- Assemble sandwiches with a layer of ham, egg, and cheese.
- Return them to the air fryer and heat until the cheese is melted. Easy peasy!
Tips for the Best Breakfast
- Make and wrap breakfast sandwiches in advance and then warm them up at work or school!
- Prepare a batch, chill and wrap them in plastic and freeze for up to a month.
- Thaw frozen sandwiches in the refrigerator the night before and reheat them in the air fryer.
Other Air Fryer Breakfast Faves
- Air Fryer Toad In The Hole – Simple and quick
- Quick & Easy KETO Mug Bread Egg Sandwich – So keto
- Instant Vortex Egg & Cheese Ham Cups – Low Carb
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Mini Egg, Ham, and Cheese Quiche – Cheesy
Air Fryer Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 biscuits 4 biscuits, canned
- 4 slices deli ham
- 2 eggs pre cooked
- ½ cup cheddar cheese pre-shredded
- 1 dash salt to taste
- 1 dash black pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Put 4 uncooked biscuits in the air fryer basket and cook for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Once the biscuits are done, cut in half and assemble the sandwiches - biscuit, ham, egg, then cheese.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sandwich has heated through.
- Breakfast sandwiches can be made in advance and warmed up later.
- Make a batch, wrap in plastic, and freeze for up to a month.
- Thaw frozen sandwiches the night before in the refrigerator and reheat them in the air fryer the next morning.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!