Microwave scrambled eggs save on dishes and are ready to enjoy in 2 minutes.
It’s so easy to make fluffy scrambled eggs in the microwave with just a few ingredients and this quick trick!
Make this recipe without heating up the stovetop or washing any pans, either!
Easiest Scrambled Egg Recipe
- This is the fast & easy way to get light and buttery microwave scrambled eggs on busy weekday mornings.
- Make a perfect single serving or enough for the whole family in minutes!
- Easy cleanup with no pans needed! Cook microwave eggs in a bowl, a cup, a mug, or on a plate. They’re the perfect high-protein breakfast, a grab-and-go wrap, or a post-workout snack!
Ingredients and Variations
Eggs – Any eggs will do, and even egg whites only will make excellent scrambled eggs! Large and extra-large eggs may take more time to cook. Liquid eggs are a great timesaver and work great in this recipe!
Dairy – Milk, half-and-half, or heavy whipping cream are what makes microwave scrambled eggs so rich and fluffy. Soy, almond, hemp, or oat milk are great dairy replacements (oat milk will make the fluffiest scrambled eggs).
Seasonings – A little salt and pepper is all this recipe needs for the best flavor. A little taco seasoning or a splash of sriracha will give microwave scrambled eggs a spicy kick! But remember, a little goes a long way!
Add-Ins – Add chopped veggies like spinach, broccoli, or sliced mushrooms. Be sure to precook and drain them so they don’t release too much liquid into the eggs, making them watery. Diced ham, cooked breakfast sausage, or your favorite cheese add flavor and extra nutrients.
How to Make Scrambled Eggs in the Microwave
- Whisk eggs, milk, and seasonings in a bowl. Add the butter.
- Microwave the eggs on high power, stirring every 15 seconds until the eggs are done to your liking.
Tips and Tricks
- Cooking for a crowd? Keep batches of scrambled eggs warm in a Crockpot or oven and serve from there, if desired.
- Keep leftovers covered in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
- To reheat microwave scrambled eggs, simply place them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds until steaming hot. Serve with some shredded cheese and salsa on top for a whole new dish!
- For circular-shaped eggs (for breakfast muffins or biscuits) cook one egg at a time in a small round bowl or a ramekin for 1 minute without stirring.
Microwave Scrambled Eggs
- 4 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and seasoning together in a bowl. Once whisked add in the butter.
- Microwave the eggs in 15-second intervals, stirring the eggs after every round until they are cooked.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!