This air fryer meatloaf recipe is the best ever!
This classic comfort food is chockful of savory ingredients and topped with a bourbon glaze that’s soaked into every bite!
Meatloaf in the air fryer couldn’t be easier!
Amazing Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Homemade goodness! This air fryer meatloaf recipe is hearty, wholesome, and a kid favorite that can be made even on the busiest weeknights without heating up the oven!
- Try different sizes! Mini meatloaves are flavorful and juicy with crispy edges as the fat drips away!
- Batch cooking fave! Double up the recipe and enjoy savory meatloaf hot or cold all week long! Or freeze loaves for future meals!
Ingredients and Variations
Meat – Use lean ground beef (80/20) or a combination of ground beef and ground turkey or pork. Buy ground beef when it’s on sale and freeze it in one pound portions to make air fryer meatloaf anytime!
Seasonings – Savory steak seasoning, garlic, and some Worcestershire sauce are all you need for this recipe. Bourbon adds a fantastic depth of flavor but is totally optional.
Variations – Finely diced veggies like bell peppers add a punch of color and texture and shredded zucchini will make meatloaf extra moist and nutritious!
How to Make Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Preheat air fryer while mixing all the ingredients together. (Avoid overmixing or the loaves will become dense and tough.)
- Divide the mixture evenly and shape into two loaves.
- Place loaves in the air fryer and cook (per recipe below).
- Prepare the sauce while the meatloaves are cooking.
- Pour sauce over top and cook another 4-5 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
Keep leftover air fryer meatloaf covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat in the air fryer and top with a fried egg for a hearty protein breakfast, or make a cold meatloaf sandwich for a tasty workday lunch! Wrap cooled loaves in plastic or slice loaves and freeze in zippered bags for up to one month.
Air Fryer Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef or beef/pork mix
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- ½ medium onion minced, red or white
- 1 cloves garlic minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture into two small loaves about 5 inches long and 2 inches wide.
- Place in the air fryer basket and bake for 20 minutes, then top with the sauce and cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and let rest for 5 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!