Vortex Air Fryer Meatball Subs
Have you tried our awesome Vortex Air Fryer meatballs? Well here is the perfect use for leftover meatballs….Meatball subs!
Grab your leftover meatballs and sauce (leftover spaghetti sauce) and put them in hoagie roll. Top with cheese and cook on Air Fry on 400 for two minutes until the cheese is melted!
Vortex Fryer Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef or pork or turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until fully incorporated.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 16 meatballs.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-14 minutes or until they reach 165°F internally.