Loose Meat Sandwiches are simple to make in your Vortex Air Fryer for a quick and delicious dinner. For an extra delicious twist, try spreading Air Fryer Roasted Garlic on the buns before topping them with meat!
Vortex Air Fryer Loose Meat Sandwiches
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- ⅓ cup Kosher dill pickles sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bread or rolls - your choice!
- Preheat the Air Fryer 375°F.
- Add onion and ground beef to a glass dish that will fit in your Air Fryer. Put in the Air Fryer.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then carefully pull out the rack and use a spatula to break up the ground beef. Add garlic, Worcestershire and mustard. Stir until combined, and cook for another 5 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
- Add two pieces of toast to the Air Fryer and toast for 3 minutes - flip halfway through.
- Pile meat onto the roll or bread, top with pickles and cover. Repeat until you have four sandwiches.