Air fryer tater tots cooked from frozen are the perfect crispy snack!
For an easy appetizer, snack, or side dish, try this recipe for frozen tater tots. They come out crunchy and perfectly dippable every time!
For quick snacks and appetizers, the air fryer is one of the best appliances.
Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Air frying tater tots ensure they have a crispy exterior and fluffy insides.
- Whether these are made with a Corsori, XL Ninja, or Nuwave Air Fryer these tots are cooked at the perfect time & temperature to ensure perfect tater tots every time.
- These are quicker in the air fryer than baking in the oven.
- Frozen tater tots in the air fryer are perfectly dippable.
- Tater tots are great for getting the party started with their crispy crunch!
SEASONING SALT: This recipe calls for simple seasoning salt to add flavor, allowing the chef to dream up endless possibilities. Add some taco seasoning, chili powder, Greek seasoning, Ranch dressing mix, or parmesan cheese crumbs for a fun change of flavor.
EXTRAS Why not make a loaded version with bacon and melted cheese on top? Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Try guacamole, salsa, barbecue sauce, ketchup, or honey mustard dip.
How to Cook Frozen Tater Tots in the Air Fryer
It’s super easy to make this two-ingredient favorite!
- Place frozen tater tots in a single layer in the preheated air fryer.
- Cook (per recipe below) shaking the basket once during the cooking time.
Leftover Tater Tots
- Cook directly from frozen. Make sure the tater tots do not defrost before cooking, or they may not cook up as crispy and crunchy!
- Store leftover tater tots in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Reheat leftovers in the air fryer at the same temperature. They may only need a few minutes, so watch carefully to ensure they don’t burn.
Air Fryer Frozen Tater Tots
- 16 ounces tater tots frozen
- seasoning salt to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place tater tots in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
- Season with salt to taste and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!