Vortex Air Fryer Loaded Tater Tot Skewers
This kid-friendly snack can be made in a few minutes and will WOW your friends and family!
Gather your ingredients…
Yes, you can cook Frozen Tater Tots in an Instant Pot Air Fryer!
Pre-cook your tater tots and then skewer them.
Add the toppings and put back in for a few minutes to melt the cheese!
Air Fryer Loaded Tater Tots
- 1 bag tater tots
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup green onions sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- Heat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Add tater tots to the basket and cook for five minutes. Flip, and cook for another 3 minutes or until crispy.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese and bacon bits.
- Return tater tots to the air fryer and bake for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted. Remove.
- Top with green onion and serve with sour cream.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!