Air Fryer Mexican Lasagna
This easy "lasagna" recipe layers ground beef, enchilada sauce and Mexican cheese blend for a delicious meal.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 10 oz enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend more to taste
- 1 green bell pepper or red bell pepper
- 4 flour tortillas 6-inch
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- Combine ground beef, taco seasoning and 3 tablespoons of water in a bowl. Mix well.
- Put the beef mixture directly into the air fryer basket and cook 5 minutes. Break the beef up with a spoon and cook an additional 5 minutes or until browned. *see note
- Reduce the air fryer to 350°F.
- Line the bottom of an air fryer safe pan with parchment paper. Grease the sides.
- Place 3 tablespoons of enchilada sauce in bottom of the pan.
- Layer 1 tortilla, 1/3 of the cheese, 1/3 of the beef mixture and 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce. Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Top with 1 tortilla and any remaining enchilada sauce. Cover the dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for 16-20 minute or until cheese is melted. Cool in the dish 5 minutes.
- Run a knife along the edges of the dish to loosen the tortillas. Flip the dish over onto a serving plate.
- Cut into wedges and garnish as desired.
Option: Beef can be browned on the stovetop in a frying pan if desired. Cooking time will vary based on the brand and model of your air fryer and the width of the cooking pan. Optional additions: corn, jalapenos, diced onion, diced tomatoes
Sodium: 1957mg | Calcium: 426mg | Vitamin C: 29mg | Vitamin A: 1773IU | Sugar: 9g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 530mg | Cholesterol: 124mg | Calories: 498kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Fat: 24g | Protein: 41g | Carbohydrates: 28g | Iron: 5mg