Cook ‘street’ tacos just in time for a party or right before the big game with these air fryer brisket tacos!
Air fryer tacos are the perfect last-minute snack, appetizer, or part of a Taco Night buffet! Small corn tortillas, tender, shredded beef brisket, and a tangy salsa make brisket tacos a handheld recipe winner every time!
Best Brisket Tacos
- What can’t the air fryer do? Quickly becoming a kitchen essential, the air fryer circulates hot air around the food, which means less fat is used for food that’s crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside!
- The air fryer gives homemade recipes that restaurant-quality look, texture, and flavor. Air fryer tacos are an easy and fun way to feed a crowd. Set out bowls of mix-ins and toppings and let everyone help themselves.
- Make this copycat Applebee’s BBQ Brisket Tacos recipe in half the time at home with minimal clean-up. For batch cooking, keep brisket portions warm in a crockpot and let guests help themselves.
- Brisket is an economical cut of beef that tastes best when it’s slow-cooked to tender perfection. This recipe uses leftover brisket that only needs a brief reheat in the air fryer before using.
Ingredients and Variations
BRISKET Brisket is a low-fat and low-calorie cut of beef that’s perfect for street tacos, and reheating leftover brisket is not only economical, but it saves time and cleans up.
Other ideas for taco filling are leftover ground beef, shredded chicken, turkey, or pork. Make vegetarian air fryer tacos by heating up leftover rice or beans.
SALSA In true ‘street taco-style’ the topping should be a blend of bright flavors that complement the brisket. Red onions, creamy avocado, a splash of lime, and some freshly chopped cilantro are a fast way to garnish brisket tacos.
For a little more texture and a pop of nutrition, toss some shredded carrots or brussels sprouts into the salsa.
How to Make Brisket Tacos
This recipe makes the perfect crispy tacos in the air fryer!
- Warm up the tortillas and prepare the vegetables.
- Chop brisket and cook (per the recipe below).
- Fill each tortilla with brisket.
To serve, top with your favorite taco toppings!
What to Serve with Brisket Tacos
For a Tex-Mex party or potluck, serve air fryer brisket tacos with sides of refried beans, Mexican rice, or a platter of air fryer chicken enchiladas, ground beef tacos, taquitos, and some chicken fajitas!
Serve these tacos with sour cream, guacamole, and shredded cheese like Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Colby, or Cotija. Top with sliced black olives, green onions, or sliced jalapenos.
More Beef Recipe with the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Roast Beef – make a roast tonight
- Easy Air Fryer Meatballs – round and juicy!
- Air Fryer Beef Jerky – a salty snack
- Best Air Fryer Burgers – make it burger night!
- Air Fryer Crunchwrap Supreme – the best copycat recipe!
- Air Fryer Brisket Nachos – perfect for leftover brisket
Air Fryer Brisket Tacos
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 2 cups leftover beef brisket
- ¼ cup red onions diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- toppings as desired for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the air fryer for 3-4 minutes or until warmed. Remove from the air fryer and set aside.
- While the tortillas are warming, combine avocado, red onion, lime, and cilantro in a bowl. Season with salt an set aside.
- Chop or pull the brisket into pieces and place in the air fryer. Cook 3-5 minutes or until heated through and it begins to crisp.
- Top each tortilla with ¼ cup of brisket and a spoonful of the salsa mixture.
- Drizzle with sour cream and a sprinkle of cheese if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!