Honey glazed ham comes out juicy, tender, and perfectly glazed every time!
This recipe takes a whole smoked ham and cooks it in a sweet, citrusy glaze made from brown sugar, orange juice, honey, and dijon. The result is ham that is hot, sweet, and ready in minutes! Perfect for Christmas, Easter, Sunday dinner, or anytime a hankering for ham hits!
Easy Air Fryer Ham Recipe
- Most hams come pre-cooked, so all that’s needed for this quick air fryer recipe is a sweet and savory glaze like this one.
- No need to wait for a special occasion, like Thanksgiving, or use special equipment like a roasting pan to have honey bake ham.
- This quick and easy honey glazed ham recipe makes ham taste like it’s been roasting for hours in the oven!
- Baked ham is delicious, nutritious, and so versatile! Even spiral-cut ham can be cooked to juicy perfection!
Ingredients & Variations
SMOKED HAM: Most hams are fully cooked before they go to market. For this recipe, any smoked ham up to 3 pounds will work in this recipe!
GLAZE: This sweet honey glaze is made from honey, brown sugar, a citrus juice like orange (or pineapple), and a dash of Dijon mustard makes a sweet-savory glaze. Maple syrup can be used in place of honey in the sauce.
Change up the flavor by adding a sprinkle of nutmeg, ginger, cloves, or cinnamon.
How to Make Honey Glazed Ham in the Air Fryer
- Foil wrap ham and place ham in the air fryer (as per the recipe below).
- Remove from the air fryer and brush on the honey mixture. Open the foil and cook more until it reached the desired internal temperature.
- Remove ham from the air fryer and let it rest. Cut and serve.
Honey glazed air fryer ham will keep covered in the fridge for up to 7 days. Enjoy it cold or warm it up in the air fryer until it is crispy on the edges again. Slices can be frozen between sheets of parchment paper in a zippered bag for up to 4 months, although once, thawed, they might not be as firm.
Honey Glazed Air Fryer Ham
- 1 small smoked ham about 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice or pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 320°F.
- Wrap ham in foil ensuring that the ham doesn't touch the top of the air fryer. If it does, it can be cut in half horizontally.
- Place the wrapped ham in the air fryer ensuring the seam of the foil is at the top. Cook the ham for 25 minutes.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl and brush over the ham.
- Reseal the foil and cook an additional 10-15 minutes. The ham should reach 135°F.
- Open the foil and cook an additional 5-10 minutes to brown the glaze.
Rest 10 minutes before serving. This ham will keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Slices can be frozen between sheets of parchment paper in a zippered bag for up to 4 months.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!