Make your own juicy and tender honey-glazed ham in the air fryer in no time!
This honey-glazed air fryer ham turns out succulent, juicy, and oh-so flavorful, with just a few easy ingredients that most kitchens already have on hand!
Powerful Ninja, Nuwave, or Cuisinart air fryers cook with little to no fat and in less time than other methods!
Easy Air Fryer Ham
- Air fryer ham only takes minutes to prepare and gets that all-day, slow-baked flavor that everyone loves!
- Batch cooking entree! Now you can cook a delicious ‘Sunday Ham’ any day and enjoy it hot or cold all week!
- This recipe is so easy and versatile! Serve sliced honey-glazed ham steaks as a main course or chilled slices in a workday sandwich. Or simply cut it into cubes and enjoy them as a low-carb, high-protein snack!
Ingredients and Variations
Ham – Look for a fully cooked ham (most already are) that’s about 3 pounds total or the size that will fit in your model of Air Fryer.
Glaze – This sweet and tangy glaze is made with four ingredients that are likely already in the kitchen! Orange juice helps tenderize the ham while the honey, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard bake into a thick glaze.
Variations – Pineapple juice can be used instead of orange juice and maple syrup is a good switch for the honey as both will make a thick glaze over the ham. Add a touch of savory spices like nutmeg, ginger, or cloves for a more holiday flavor.
How to Make Honey Glazed Air Fryer Ham
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Wrap the ham in foil and cook (per the recipe below).
- As the ham is cooking, prepare the glaze.
- Brush the glaze over the ham and cook until the inner temp reads 135°F.
- Open the foil and let the ham cook until the glaze is browned.
Keep leftover honey-glazed air fryer ham covered in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Enjoy it cold or reheat it in the microwave or on the stovetop. Freeze slices in zippered bags for up to one month. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator or the microwave in 30-second intervals.
Honey Glazed Air Fryer Ham
- 1 small smoked ham about 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice or pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 320°F.
- Wrap ham in foil ensuring that the ham doesn't touch the top of the air fryer. If it does, it can be cut in half horizontally.
- Place the wrapped ham in the air fryer ensuring the seam of the foil is at the top. Cook the ham for 25 minutes.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl and brush over the ham.
- Reseal the foil and cook an additional 10-15 minutes. The ham should reach 135°F.
- Open the foil and cook an additional 5-10 minutes to brown the glaze.
Rest 10 minutes before serving. This ham will keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Slices can be frozen between sheets of parchment paper in a zippered bag for up to 4 months.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!