Instant Vortex Air Fryer Pull-Apart Cheese Bread
This is an awesome and quick snack or appetizer! Grab any large piece of bread. This is the end of a large french loaf. Combine garlic and melted butter. For this one I used garlic powder but minced garlic would be better! Unfortunately, I was out so I used what I had on hand! Slice the bread in a grid-like pattern. Cut almost to the bottom but not all of the way through. Pour the melted butter in the cracks and then add cheese. Any combination will work! BAKE at 350 on the lowest rack for 5 minutes. Serve with marinara and enjoy it! This was 5 minutes after I took it out. They devoured it!
More Savory Air Fryer Bread Recipes
- Air Fryer Cornbread Muffin Recipe
- Vortex Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza
- Vortex Air Fryer Cast Iron Cornbread Sticks
- Air Fryer Breakfast Biscuits
Vortex Air Fryer Pull Apart Cheese Bread
- 6 inch bread loaf Any variation will work - I used french
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- ½ cup mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the Air Fryer to BAKE 350°F.
- Slice the bread. Use a grid pattern but don't cut all of the way down to the bottom.
- Combine the melted butter and garlic. Pour into the slits. Use a spoon or brush to coat the bread as much as possible.
- Stuff the slits with cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.