Air fryer meatballs are quick and easy to make!
Homemade meatballs in the air fryer come out tender and juicy with a crisp exterior.
These are perfect for appetizers, meatball subs, or spaghetti!
Easy Air Fryer Meatballs
- Making meatballs in the air fryer will be your new favorite way to get fast and fresh meatballs for your favorite recipes!
- Make ahead! Cook air fryer meatballs and use them all week long or freeze them raw or cooked for future meals!
- Simply blend, shape, and cook! The Ninja, Corsori, or Vortex air fryer makes meatballs with less fat and less clean-up!
Ingredients and Variations
Meat – Choose an 80/20 ratio for extra juicy meatballs or add some ground Italian sausage for extra juicy meatballs. Mix and match ground beef with ground chicken, pork, or turkey, if desired.
Breadcrumbs – Save time and use pre-seasoned breadcrumbs. Gluten-free breadcrumbs or crushed pork rinds are excellent substitutes for regular breadcrumbs if you want a low-carb meatball.
Seasonings – Parmesan cheese helps bind the meatball ingredients and offers flavor. Experiment with other flavorful herbs and spices like a dash of red pepper flakes or this zesty taco seasoning blend.
How to Make Air Fryer Meatballs
Make 16 regular-sized meatballs, or 32 for appetizers, or 8 large meatballs for spaghetti! Just be sure there’s enough space between the meatballs so they cook evenly.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Shape meatballs into 16 portions and cook until browned and crispy on the outside.
- Store leftover air fryer meatballs in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze them in zippered bags for up to 3 months. Use them in meatball subs, soup, or as a snack with buffalo sauce.
- Frozen meatballs can be thawed and reheated in the air fryer on medium power so they don’t dry out.
- Uncooked meatballs can be frozen on a baking sheet and transferred to a zippered bag for up to 2 months. Cook from frozen in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef or pork or turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 16 meatballs.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-14 minutes or until they reach 165°F internally.
- Add meatballs to the Rotisserie Basket and place into the air fryer.
- Turn the Air Fryer on Rotate at 380°F and cook for 10 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!