Air fryer meatballs are super easy to make and delicious!
Why buy ‘em when you can make tender, juicy, meatballs in the air fryer in minutes?
Add them to appetizers, pasta dishes, soup, or a hearty meatball sub!
Easy Air Fryer Meatballs
- Quick and simple! Powerful Ninja, Nuwave, or Cuisinart air fryers cook with little to no fat and in less time than other methods and cleanup is a cinch!
- This go-to meatball recipe produces moist and flavorful meatballs with a crispy exterior using just a few ingredients and they can be seasoned to match the meal!
- Batch cooking fave! Cook air fryer meatballs and use them all week long or freeze them raw or cooked for future meals!
Ingredients and Variations
Meat – An 80/20 is best if you’re just using ground beef. Feel free to mix in some ground chicken or turkey. Or make extra juicy meatballs using ground pork!
Filling – Egg, breadcrumbs, and cheese are the binders for air fryer meatballs. For a gluten-free and low-carb meatball, replace the breadcrumbs with 3 tablespoons of almond flour or use crushed pork rinds.
How to Make Air Fryer Meatballs
Simply blend, shape, and cook!
- Combine all ingredients and shape into 16 meatballs.
- Cook meatballs in a single layer until they reach 165°F internally.
In a Rotisserie Basket:
- Cook meatballs in the rotisserie basket set at 380°F for 10 minutes.
Ways to Use Meatballs
Store cooked and cooled meatballs in an airtight container for up to 3 days and freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat leftover or frozen meatballs in the air fryer until heated through.
Air Fryer Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef or pork or turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 16 meatballs.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-14 minutes or until they reach 165°F internally.
- Add meatballs to the Rotisserie Basket and place into the air fryer.
- Turn the Air Fryer on Rotate at 380°F and cook for 10 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!