Love cooking spaghetti in your Instant Pot? Well, this little trick makes it easy to create awesome meatballs in no time using your Vortex Fryer! Or serve the leftovers as Air Fryer Meatballs Subs!
Favorite Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Brisket Tacos
- Vortex Air Fryer Burgers
- Air Fryer One Pan Beef Fajitas
- Vortex Air Fryer Bourbon Meatloaf
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef or pork or turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until fully incorporated.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 16 meatballs.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-14 minutes or until they reach 165°F internally.
- Add meatballs to the Rotisserie Basket and place into the air fryer.
- Turn the Air Fryer on Rotate at 380°F and cook for 10 minutes.