Once you’ve made air fryer hard boiled eggs, you’ll never make them any other way again!
Air frying eggs makes the whites come out firm and the yolks creamy, ready to enjoy as is or to add to your favorite recipe!
Quick & Easy Air Fryer Eggs
- This will be your favorite way to cook eggs! They can easily be cooked to soft, medium or hard depending on preference and use.
- While not exactly ‘boiled’ in water like the traditional method, these hard boil eggs really do come out as perfect eggs every single time.
- Air fryer hard-boiled eggs are consistently cooked with shells that are super easy to peel.
- They’re ready to eat as a quick protein snack, or make them into deviled eggs, add to potato salad, top avocado toast, or make egg salad sandwiches! They’re so versatile making them perfect for weekly meal prep.
One Simple Ingredient
EGGS: For best results, always choose the freshest eggs! To tell if they are fresh, drop each one into a glass of water. If they float, discard them, if they sink to the bottom and roll to one side, they are still fresh.
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs in the Air Fryer
- Place eggs (as many as you need) in the air fryer basket and cook:
- For Soft-Boiled Eggs: 11 – 12 minutes
- For Medium-Boiled Eggs: 13 – 14 minutes
- For Hard-Boiled Eggs: 16 – 18 minutes.
Place cooked eggs in a bowl of ice cold water until cool enough to peel under running water. Season with salt and pepper, or for something a little more fun try everything bagel seasoning, and serve.
Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs Tips
- Cook when they are cold from the refrigerator or if they are at room temperature, adjust the cook time.
- Test one or two at first to see how your particular air fryer model cooks them.
- A bowl of ice water stops the cooking so they do not overcook and you will get the perfect egg yolk.
- Another method for peeling hard-cooked eggs is to tap them on the counter and then roll them until the entire shell is cracked. The shell should slip right off.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Other Easy Air Fryer Egg Recipes
Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 8 large eggs
- Preheat air fryer to 250°F.
- Add eggs in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- For hard-cooked eggs cook for 16-18 minutes. Once cooked place in an ice bath until cool.
- Peel under cool running water.
- Soft: Cook 11-12 minutes
- Medium: Cook 13-14 minutes
- Hard: Cook 16-18 minutes
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!