Perfect Banana Muffins in an Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer
These quick and easy muffins are awesome for bananas that are overripe. Plus they can be made in just a few minutes! If you have a stand mixer, add all of the ingredients and mix them until fluffy. I prefer to use these silicone muffin cups. They work awesome in a rack style air fryer. You could use a muffin pan if you have one that will fit. I take the bottom tray and put it above the muffins so they don’t get overcooked on the top. Perfect every time! Best Air Fryer Desserts
Perfect Air Fryer Banana Muffins
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 large bananas mashed
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- Preheat the air fryer to 325°F.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- Mix the mashed banana, melted butter, and egg in a second bowl. Stir the banana mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to over mix.
- Place silicone muffin cups in the air fryer basket. You may need to do more than one batch depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups until ⅔ full and cook for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Came out perfect ! I add nuts and chocolate chips. Made in the Vortex
So happy you enjoyed this recipe!
Do you recommend using silicone cups only in the air fryer?
We like using the silicone cup with a rack-style air fryer but you can use a muffin tin as well if you have one that fits your air fryer.
it was so perfect of course cook little more as two mins after ten mins done.
On the ingredients list it says butter melted, but on the instructions it says, let the butter sit out til soft. So which one is it, should it be melted or soft.
You can actually do either. I prefer softened for muffins but melted works just fine!