Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Muffins are a must-try recipe for the fall!
These muffins are the perfect fall treat, or for any time you’re craving a savory dessert! Ready in 20 minutes, they are quick and easy to prepare, and full of flavor.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Muffins
PIN IT to your Baking board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Best Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Ready in less than 20 minutes, they are crunchy on the outside and super tender and moist on the inside!
- These simple air fryer muffins are packed with all the flavors of fall!
- Serve this versatile recipe for breakfast, dessert, or as an easy after-school snack.
- Make a double batch and freeze some for later. These yummy muffins last for up to 3 months in the freezer!
Ingredients & Variations
PUMPKIN PUREE Whether canned or homemade, this recipe turns out perfect every time! Out of pumpkin puree? Try swapping it out for applesauce or mashed bananas for a banana bread-style muffin.
SPICES Try making a homemade pumpkin spice blend and adjust the flavors to your preferences! Add a little extra cinnamon or ginger for some more heat, or omit the cloves for a more apple pie spice-inspired flavor.
PANTRY STAPLES Flour, baking soda, and sugar to name a few! These pantry staples are the base of this easy batter. For a slight twist, try swapping ⅓ cup of all-purpose flour for whole wheat flour!
EGGS & MILK This recipe can be made with any type of milk you have on hand. Try this recipe with almond milk or coconut milk for a slightly sweeter dairy-free option! As for the egg, for best results, we recommend using a traditional egg!
How to Make Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Muffins
While the air fryer is preheating, just follow these 3 simple steps!
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls (per recipe below).
- Slowly combine, mixing until well incorporated.
- Divide the batter between the muffin liners and air fry until baked!
Once baked, enjoy now or freeze for later!
How to Store Muffins
Store these muffins in an airtight container or a zippered bag, on the counter for 2-3 days, or pop them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
When ready to enjoy, thaw on the counter or pop in the microwave or toaster.
Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipe
- Favorite Cinnamon Rolls
- Quick & Easy Breakfast Pizza
- Best Banana Muffins
- Breakfast Biscuits
- Easy Breakfast Quiche
Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 tablespoon oil
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F on bake.
- Place muffin liners into a muffin tray. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and sugar. In another bowl combine vanilla extract, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, egg, milk and oil.
- Slowly mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients, whipping until everything is well incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Divide the batter between the muffin liners, place it in the air fryer basket.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the centre of the muffin.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Muffin Recipe
How bout Almond flour?
Almond flour can be a bit moist so isn’t a good direct substitution. If wanting to try and make this recipe gluten-free you would have better results with gluten-free all-purpose flour.
What kind of flour do we use
Hi DK, We use all-purpose flour for this recipe.