Air fryer cinnamon rolls are a quick and easy treat!
Get light and fluffy baked fresh cinnamon rolls in minutes in the air fryer! Make a mid-week morning surprise for the family or a sweet treat dessert for movie night!
Amazing Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- An air fryer is a must-have appliance for cooking and baking recipes using fewer fats, less time, and less cleanup! No need to heat up the oven on those busy weekday mornings! Even the kids can safely make this air fryer recipe for cinnamon rolls!
- No need to get out the all purpose flour, yeast, eggs, or stand mixer bowl to make drool-worthy rolls, air fryer Pillsbury cinnamon rolls will become the new family favorite.
- The air fryer is a natural fit for making ready-made foods like cinnamon rolls, toaster strudels, biscuits, crescent rolls, and even donuts!
Ingredients & Variations
Cinnamon Rolls – Canned cinnamon rolls are easy to find in the refrigerated section and many chains carry store brands. They can be found in 8 or sometimes 10 rolls per can. Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls always bake up tall and fluffy and the icing packet is generous.
Icing – Use the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls! Add a splash of orange extract with some freshly grated orange zest to the glaze. Or sprinkle some powdered sugar, brown sugar, or sliced almonds over the iced rolls to really dress them up! Or for an extra treat, whip up a batch of homemade cream cheese frosting.
How to Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- Place cinnamon rolls in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Bake until golden brown and firm when touched.
- Remove and top with icing, if desired.
Make cinnamon rolls in batches if necessary to ensure spacing around the cinnamon roll dough.
Storing Cinnamon Rolls
Keep leftover air fryer cinnamon rolls in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. Reheat them in the air fryer on high power. Or pop them into the microwave in a pinch to reheat.
When the air fryer is preheated and before adding the leftover cinnamon rolls, drop an ice cube in the bottom of the air fryer to create steam which will make the cinnamon rolls moist and fluffy again.
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can cinnamon rolls
- icing, whipped cream, or ice cream for topping optional
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F on BAKE.
- Remove cinnamon buns from the package. Place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 7 minutes or until firm when touched.
- Top with icing if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!