Sometimes it is TOO hot to go outside…but yet you want a burger. Did you know you can cook one in an air fryer? You can and they are AWESOME!!!! As always you can use whatever cheese you want on a burger. We used Havarti and Gouda on these because we always just use what we have! Cook time can be from 8 – 15 minutes. Use a thermometer to gauge doneness.
What temperature should you cook a burger to in the air fryer?
Rare: 120 to 125 Medium Rare: 130 to 135 Medium Well: 150 to 155 Well Done: 160 to 165
Favorite Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Brisket Tacos
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Meatballs
- Vortex Air Fryer One Pan Beef Fajitas
- Vortex Air Fryer Bourbon Meatloaf
Vortex Air Fryer Burger
- 1 pound ground beef or pork or turkey
- 1 package hamburger buns
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 envelope french onion dip
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and form them into patties.
- Place the formed burgers into the air fryer basket and cook for 12-14 minutes flipping after 6 minutes of the cooking time.
- Cover with cheese and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Cover your buns with butter and toast for 2-3 minutes. Top burgers as desired.