Air fryer frozen sweet potato fries come out fluffy and tender on the inside and crispy on the outside!
Sweet potato fries in the air fryer are perfect for dipping and dunking! They make a fresh change of pace to French fries, and fit the bill as a side dish or snack. Serve them with some zesty chipotle mayo on the side, or any of your favorite dips or condiments.
Quick & Easy Appetizer or Side Dish
- Make quick and healthy delicious snacks or sides in the air fryer! Sweet potatoes are loaded with antioxidants and fiber and kids just love them!
- Sweet potatoes come in a variety of shapes and sizes so they can be a different recipe every time! Wedges, waffle-cut, crinkle-cut, shoestring, and even sweet potato tater tots are always cooked to crunchy perfection in the air fryer.
- Cook up a colorful batch of sweet potato fries plain or season them so they are ready just in time for the big game or movie night!
Ingredients & Variations
SWEET POTATOES: Frozen sweet potato fries are easy to find, affordable, and taste delicious! Use wedges, crinkle cut, or waffle fries. Cook from thawed or frozen!
How to Make Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
The air fryer is the best way to make sweet potato fries come out crispy every time!
- Cook sweet potato fries in a single layer until they are browned, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
- Season with salt and pepper or parmesan cheese or with chipotle mayo, if desired.
Tips for Crispy Fries
- For the best and crunchiest sweet potato fries, spray them with a little oil before loading them into the air fryer, and avoid crowding the basket.
- Always preheat the air fryer so the outside of each fry gets a blast of hot air that seals the outside, making the edges super crispy.
- Keep leftover air fryer sweet potato fries in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat them in the air fryer before serving
Other Amazing Sweet Potato Recipes in the Air Fryer
- Sweet Potato Wedges – Fluffy and crisp
- Praline Sweet Potatoes – Nutty, sweet, and crunchy
- Parmesan Crusted Sweet Potatoes – Savory crisp flavor
- Sweet Potato Orange Cups – Marshmallow-topped treat!
Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- 16 ounces frozen sweet potato fries
- chipotle mayo optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Place a single layer of sweet potatoes fries in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 17-18 minutes shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
- Repeat the process if there are more fries left.
- Serve with chipotle mayo if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!