Air fryer Brussels sprouts with bacon is an easy and delicious appetizer or side dish!
The air fryer cooks Brussels sprouts to crispy perfection, especially when they’re covered with strips of bacon! This delicious recipe is low carb and keto! Yes, please!
Amazing Air Fryer Appetizer!
- What can’t the air fryer do? If it’s a Ninja or a Vortex or any other brand, the air fryer guarantees hot and delicious food in mere minutes and with less fat! A sauteed result without the time and clean up!
- The air fryer takes the healthy but humble Brussels sprout and turns it into an elegant appetizer that goes with any main dish!
- Brussels sprouts with bacon are so quick and easy to make, they are the perfect last-minute appetizer or side dish recipe that everyone loves! Have a little extra time, try wrapping each Brussels sprout with bacon for bite-sized perfection!
BRUSSELS SPROUTS Choose firm, heavy sprouts and remove any discolored or torn leaves. Cut them in half or quarters so they cook at the same rate. Keep it low carb but make it colorful by adding some pearl onions or broccoli and cauliflower florets!
Make shredded Brussels sprouts by cutting them finely with a kitchen knife or mandoline, season as desired, and cook as directed. Shredded Brussels sprouts with bacon make a great substitute for slaw in many recipes!
BACON Everything tastes better with bacon! Mix it up by using pepper bacon, hickory or applewood smoked, or even maple bacon!
SEASONINGS Start with the basics like olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper or make a glaze for brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar or maple syrup.
Experiment with different seasonings like garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, or any favorite seasoning blend. Or sprinkle a little parmesan cheese over the tops before serving.
How to Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
This easy side dish is ready to serve in less than 20 minutes and only requires a handful of ingredients!
- Place prepared Brussels sprouts in the air fryer and cover with bacon.
- Cook until Brussels sprouts are tender. Serve hot.
PRO TIP: Air fry in batches and keep them warm in the oven until ready to serve.
Tips for the Best Brussels
In a pinch for time? Use frozen whole Brussels sprouts. Once thawed, cut them in half, and follow the recipe as directed. If they are already cut in half, simply add a few minutes to the cooking time.
Make them ahead and keep them in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Reheat them under the broiler to restore that crispy exterior.
Keep leftover Brussels sprouts with bacon in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in a skillet and serve hot, or add them to a soup or stir fry!
Best Air Fryer Vegetables
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower
- Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Easy Air Fryer Radishes
- Air Fryer Mushrooms and Asparagus
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts cut in half
- 3 slices bacon
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Toss Brussels with oil and seasonings until evenly coated.
- Place in the air fryer basket and lay the bacon on top and cook for five minutes.
- Flip bacon over and cook for another 5-6 minutes, or until Brussels are tender.
- Remove bacon and chop into smaller pieces. Then toss with the Brussels sprouts before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe