Make tender, moist air fryer pork tenderloin.
With a lightly seasoned Dijon mustard crust, it takes just minutes in the air fryer!
This recipe is the ultimate in main dish elegance with a savory flavor that goes with anything.
Amazing Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Boneless, skinless pork tenderloin is budget-friendly and versatile.
- Serve hot as a main dish or chilled in salads and sandwiches which makes it perfect for make-ahead meal prep!
- Easy to make and a healthier alternative to traditional pork tenderloin recipes, as it’s cooked in an air fryer with no olive oil and no need to heat up the oven.
- The mustard and seasonings get cooked into every juicy bite!
- Healthy, low carb and low-calorie pork can be served as appetizers, added to a stew, or sliced and made into a wrap for a school or workday lunch!
Air fry pork tenderloin and then serve with sweet potatoes or carrots as side dishes for an easy and well-rounded meal.
Ingredients and Variations
Pork – There are many different cuts of meat for pork. Be sure you have a pork tenderloin (and not a pork loin). Tenderloin is long and slender and weighs in at just over a pound. A pork loin is much larger/thicker cut of pork and cannot be substituted in this recipe, but you can use this recipe for a pork loin roast or this recipe for air fryer pork chops.
Seasonings – Dijon mustard has a sharp, tangy bite that’s a perfect pair with the fresh flavors in Italian seasoning. Make your own Italian blend, or spice it up Cajun-style for a whole new recipe! Or keep it simple by mixing up your own spice mixture in a small bowl with onion powder, garlic powder, a hint of paprika, and kosher salt & black pepper and leaving off the Dijon for a dry rub.
Variations – Wrap pork tenderloin in bacon, or top with a seasoned Panko breading.
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
- Pat the tenderloin dry, brush on mustard on the outside of the pork, and sprinkle on Italian seasonings.
- Place the tenderloin in the air fryer and cook until browned and the pork reaches 145°F on a meat thermometer (or just a few degrees before).
- Let rest before slicing.
NOTE: If your air fryer has a rotisserie function, follow the user guide for this recipe.
Perfect Pork Tenderloin Every Time
- Let the meat rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- If a silver area (aka silver skin) is present, simply slide a sharp knife under the skin and remove it, and any other small, fatty pieces that might be present.
- Be sure to preheat the air fryer as that initial burst of hot air helps seal the outside of the meat, keeping it extra moist and juicy inside!
- If the pork tenderloin has been cooked too long, simply place it in a casserole dish with some stock or broth, cover with foil, and bake at 250° until the meat has absorbed the broth.
Leftover Pork Tenderloin?
Keep leftover air fryer pork tenderloin in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat in the air fryer or add it cold to a sandwich, wrap, or salad. Freeze portions in zippered bags for storage up to 1 month. Cook from frozen in the air fryer on medium power until thawed.
More Delicious Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin about 1 ½ pounds
- 1-2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer 400°F.
- Pat dry the tenderloin using a paper towel. Brush the dijon mustard over it and sprinkle the seasonings on top.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the air fryer basket, cutting it in half if you need to.
- Cook for 16-17 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Pork Tenderloin in Air Fryer Recipe
Do you cook the pork tenderloin on Bake or Airfry? None of the receipes specify of the setting.
We cooked this recipe on the air fry setting.