Make tender, moist air fryer pork tenderloin.
With a lightly seasoned Dijon mustard crust, it takes just minutes in the air fryer!
This recipe is the ultimate in main dish elegance with a savory flavor that goes with anything.
Amazing Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Boneless, skinless pork tenderloin is budget-friendly and versatile.
- Serve hot as a main dish or chilled in salads and sandwiches which makes it perfect for make-ahead meal prep!
- Easy to make and a healthier alternative to traditional pork tenderloin recipes, as it’s cooked in an air fryer with no olive oil and no need to heat up the oven.
- The mustard and seasonings get cooked into every juicy bite!
- Healthy, low carb and low-calorie pork can be served as appetizers, added to a stew, or sliced and made into a wrap for a school or workday lunch!
Ingredients and Variations
Pork – There are many different cuts of meat for pork. Be sure you have a pork tenderloin (and not a pork loin). Tenderloin is long and slender and weighs in at just over a pound. A pork loin is much larger/thicker cut of pork and cannot be substituted in this recipe, but you can use this recipe for a pork loin roast or this recipe for air fryer pork chops.
Seasonings – Dijon mustard has a sharp, tangy bite that’s a perfect pair with the fresh flavors in Italian seasoning. Make your own Italian blend, or spice it up Cajun-style for a whole new recipe! Or keep it simple by mixing up your own spice mixture in a small bowl with onion powder, garlic powder, a hint of paprika, and kosher salt & black pepper and leaving off the Dijon for a dry rub.
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
- Pat the tenderloin dry, brush on mustard on the outside of the pork, and sprinkle on Italian seasonings.
- Place the tenderloin in the air fryer and cook until browned and the pork reaches 145°F on a meat thermometer (or just a few degrees before).
- Let rest before slicing.
NOTE: If your air fryer has a rotisserie function, follow the user guide for this recipe.
Perfect Pork Tenderloin Every Time
- Let the meat rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- If a silver area (aka silver skin) is present, simply slide a sharp knife under the skin and remove it, and any other small, fatty pieces that might be present.
- Be sure to preheat the air fryer as that initial burst of hot air helps seal the outside of the meat, keeping it extra moist and juicy inside!
- If the pork tenderloin has been cooked too long, simply place it in a casserole dish with some stock or broth, cover with foil, and bake at 250° until the meat has absorbed the broth.
Leftover Pork Tenderloin?
Keep leftover air fryer pork tenderloin in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat in the air fryer or add it cold to a sandwich, wrap, or salad. Freeze portions in zippered bags for storage up to 1 month. Cook from frozen in the air fryer on medium power until thawed.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin about 1 ½ pounds
- 1-2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer 400°F.
- Pat dry the tenderloin using a paper towel. Brush the dijon mustard over it and sprinkle the seasonings on top.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the air fryer basket, cutting it in half if you need to.
- Cook for 16-17 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!