Pork rinds are a must-have ingredient for low carb and keto diets, or for anyone who enjoys snacking!
Microwave pork rinds are a low-carb lover’s fave snack. But this recipe for crispy and deliciously tangy cool ranch microwaveable pork rinds is next-level amazing! Plus it’s super easy to make with just two ingredients and a microwave.
Easy 2-Ingredient Pork Rinds
- It’s easy to give up regular chips and other non-Keto salty snacks with this easy 2-ingredient recipe!
- Now you can get your favorite seasoning blends infused into pork rinds with the help of the microwave. Just in time for a last-minute party invite, movie night, or whenever a snack attack hits!
- Seasoned pork rinds are also amazing as a topping for salads and soups! Just crumble them up!
- They’re also a great replacement breading for chicken wings, pork chops, or meatballs!
What Are Pork Rinds?
A Southern-style snack, pork rinds (AKA chicharrones) are made from deep-fried pig skin. Commonly spotted at roadside gas stations and markets, they’re often shipped frozen and heated on-site. Pork rinds are crunchy and delightfully delicious and are a fave snack with those following a low-carb and keto diet.
The microwave is the best way to get your seasoning of choice cooked into pork rinds. The microwave also makes them super crispy! Toss warmed pork rinds in any of your favorite chip flavor combinations like sea salt and vinegar, a spicy taco seasoning mix, or garlic powder and parmesan cheese, you can’t go wrong!
How to Make Microwaveable Pork Rinds
- Heat pork rinds in a microwaveable bowl (per recipe below).
- Toss them in ranch seasoning until evenly coated.
- Serve warm.
Tips for Success
- Put any dry seasoning mix in a shaker jar to evenly distribute the seasoning over the pork rinds.
- Avoid overcooking the pork rinds or they will become tough and chewy.
- Don’t forget! Most ranch, bleu cheese, Caesar, and creamy Italian bottled dressings are low-carb, so feel free to dip and dunk!
- Store leftover cool ranch, no-carb pork rinds in a zippered bag for up to 4 days.
More Snacks in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pickle Chips – Delightfully delicious
- Air Fryer Potato Chips – Crispy
- Vortex Air Fryer Mini Potato Skins | Super Bowl Snacks – Cheesy
- Air Fryer Crispy Chickpeas– Spicy
Cool Ranch Pork Rinds
- 1 bag pork rinds
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Place pork rinds in a bowl and microwave for 40-50 seconds or until warm.
- Toss warm pork rinds with ranch seasoning until evenly coated.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!