Favorite Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
- BBQ Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks
- Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Air Fryer Southwest Chicken
Breaded Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 drumsticks and/or bone in chicken thighs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 6 dashes hot sauce optional
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Combine chicken, buttermilk and hot sauce in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Mix flour mixture in a bowl.
- Remove chicken from the buttermilk and allow excess to drip off.
- Lightly dredge chicken in the flour mixture. Generously spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the air fryer basket and cook 25 minutes, flipping chicken over after 15 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and season with salt and pepper.
- Ensure chicken reaches 165°F.
- Bone-in chicken thighs can be used interchangeably in this recipe.
- Do not use cooking spray in the air fryer, it can damage the coating on the basket. Spray the chicken on a separate plate or pan.
- When flipping the chicken over, check for any dry flour spots and spray with cooking spray.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!