Vortex Air Fryer Chicken Bites
Breaded Air Fryer Chicken Bites are a kid friendly and healthy dinner on a busy weeknight. Dice your chicken breast into nugget sized pieces. Mix Egg and Milk in one bowl. Dip your chicken bites into the egg wash. Mix together your breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Take the pieces out and skewer them. Then dip them in the Panko mixture until they are all done. Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees Once it is heated, add the tray and cook for 7 minutes. Check temp. Should be 165′ F. If not cook another few minutes until golden brown. Your chicken bites should be golden brown when they are cooked through.
Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Quick Air Fryer Nachos
Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Bites
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into ½ inch chunks
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Add egg and milk to one bowl, and panko crumbs in another
- Salt and pepper the chicken pieces and dip them in the egg mixture and then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Once it is heated, add the rotisserie tray and cook for 7 minutes. Check temp. Should be 165°F. If not cook another few minutes until golden brown.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!