Air Fryer Pork Bites are the answer for anyone looking to make the easiest appetizer ever!
Juicy pork tenderloin is cut into bite-sized pieces and then tossed in oil with spicy Cajun seasonings, then air-fried to crispy perfection. Low-carb and keto lovers will adore these guilt-free treats too!
Air Fryer Pork Bites
PIN IT to your APPETIZER board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Best Pork Appetizer
- For last-minute party invites or last-minute guests, the air fryer makes the best appetizer recipes! This no-fail recipe makes boneless pork tenderloin into tender bites that will disappear as fast as you can make them.
- Make them in batches and keep them warm in the oven until ready to serve. For a fancy presentation, thread three or four cooked pork bites on wooden picks and offer two or three savory sauces for dipping.
- Make the air fryer do double duty and serve with these tasty, handheld apps, too! Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower, Air Fryer Cornbread Muffin Recipe, and some Air Fryer Carrot Fries.
Ingredients & Variations
PORK: Tenderloin or pork roast are the best cuts for juicy and succulent pork bites. Pork chops will do in a pinch as long as they are thick-cut, as thinner chops will dry out quickly.
SEASONING: Cajun seasoning is our favorite for this recipe! But if that isn’t in the cupboard, a package of taco or chili seasoning will make tasty bites, too!
Or, make a salty-sweet seasoning by tossing them in oil, brown sugar, and sea salt. The sugar will caramelize on the outside and keep the juiciness inside!
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Bites
These tasty 3 ingredient pork bites are as easy as 1, 2, 3 to make!
- Prepare pork in bite-sized chunks.
- Toss with oil and seasoning and air fry (per recipe below).
Tips for Tender Pork Bites
- Always start with a preheated air fryer so the hot air can seal the outside, keeping the juices in every bite!
- Cut pieces in equal sizes so they cook at the same rate.
Favorite Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Sweet Potato Fries
- Easy Air Fryer Hot Wings
- Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Bites
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Air Fryer Mixed Vegetables
Air Fryer Pork Bites
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Cut pork into bite sized pieces and toss with oil and seasoning in a bowl.
- Place in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes or until pork reaches 145°F internally.
- Preheat the air fryer so the hot air can seal the outside, keeping the juices in every bite!
- To ensure even cooking, cut pieces all the same size.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!