More Recipes You’ll Love
- Air Fryer Tater Tots (from frozen)
- Vortex Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Poutine
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Waffle Fries
How to Cook Frozen Fries in the Air Fryer
Frozen Fries come out just as good as deep fried in the Air Fryer!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 16 ounces frozen french fries
- salt to taste
- ketchup for serving
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Add fries to air fryer in a single layer
- Cook fries 14-16 minutes shaking after 10 minutes or until they reach desired crispness. Season as desired.
Nutrition information is for fries only. This will vary by brand.
Sodium: 556mg | Calcium: 10mg | Vitamin C: 7mg | Fiber: 5g | Potassium: 488mg | Calories: 295kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 17g | Protein: 3g | Carbohydrates: 34g | Iron: 1mg