Air Fryer Radishes are the low-carb, keto answer to those carb cravings!
Lightly seasoned, crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside, air fried radishes make for a unique appetizer or a colorful side dish!
Air Fryer Radishes
PIN IT to your SIDE DISH board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Air Fried Radishes
- This fun roasted radishes recipe goes from the air fryer to the table in minutes!
- Fresh from the garden, farmer’s market, or supermarket, radishes are economical, healthy, and delicious to eat!
- Roasted radishes have a bright, peppery flavor on their own but they can be seasoned in multiple ways so they can match up with so many entrèes!
- Some other favorite air fryer veggies that go great with roasted radishes are Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli, Air Fryer Roasted Chicken Bites, and Air Fryer Green Beans!
Everything You Need for Air Fryer Radishes
RADISHES: Choose radishes that are solid with bright red skin that isn’t torn or scratched. Save the leaves because they can be rinsed and chopped to add a spicy flavor to a salad or top a soup.
Daikon radishes can be used as well, they are a little sweeter but can be cut into quarters and fried the same way. Cut radishes or daikon radishes into coins and make chips for dipping! Serve with your favorite ranch or honey mustard dressing!
SEASONINGS: Cook these in a little olive oil, and a sprinkle of garlic, onion powder, and salt and pepper. Tossing radishes in Ranch dressing mix, Tex-Mex mix, Taco seasoning, or just a simple, pre-made lemon pepper seasoning will also do the trick!
How To Roast Radishes In The Air Fryer
- Prep radishes by trimming the leaves and stems.
- Wash and pat dry the radishes.
- Cut them into quarters or slices and toss in oil and seasonings.
- Lay radishes in a single layer in the basket and roast (per recipe below).
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- To ensure even cooking, shake the air fryer basket halfway through the air fry process.
- Be sure to cut pieces into equal sizes so they cook at the same rate.
Suggestions for Leftovers
Store leftover roasted radishes in an airtight container or a zippered bag for up to 4 days in the refrigerator. Top cold salads with chilled leftover radishes, or slice and add to a hot soup or a veggie stir fry.
Other Easy Sides To Try!
- Air Fryer Roasted Peppers – easy and delicious
- Potato Wedges – air fryer style!
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries – perfect for snacking
- Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Potatoes – so flavorful
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges – simple and delicious!
- Air Fryer Carrot Fries – quick and easy to prepare!
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon – keto and low carb
- Air Fryer Cabbage – cooked with bacon
- Easy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts – with a balsamic vinegar glaze
Easy Air Fryer Radishes
- 2 cups radishes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Wash, trim and dry radishes.
- Cut into quarters, then toss with oil and seasonings until evenly coated.
- Cook radishes for 7-8 minutes or until crisp and tender, or to your liking.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Radishes Recipe!
I am so glad you loved this recipe Ann!