Air Fryer baby carrots are a quick and easy side dish that is full of flavor!
Tender baby carrots get nicely caramelized in the air fryer for a sweet and savory side dish everyone will love.
Ready in under 20 minutes, this easy side dish is perfect for busy nights.
Easy Air Fryer Baby Carrots
- Air Fryers cook food quickly with minimal added fats, retaining vital nutrients without losing color and flavor.
- Cooking denser veggies like carrots and potatoes in the Air Fryer is faster, cleaner, and healthier than deep-fried or pan-fried methods.
- Kids love bite-sized Air Fryer baby carrots and this is a great recipe for making batches that can be used as snacks, sides, in soups, or in stir-fries all week long!
Ingredients and Variations
Carrots – No need to peel whole baby carrots! Simply rinse and pat dry before using. Even frozen baby carrots can go straight into the Air Fryer.
Glaze – Use honey or maple syrup in place of brown sugar, if desired.
Variations – Add a dash of sriracha to the glaze for a spicy carrot or a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, cinnamon, or cloves. There are so many delicious variations to this recipe!
How to Make Air Fryer Baby Carrots
- Mix glaze ingredients in a bowl and toss with baby carrots.
- Cook, shaking the basket halfway through, until tender-crisp.
Storing Leftover Carrots
- Keep leftover air fryer baby carrots in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Freeze them in a zippered bag for up to a month.
- Reheat leftovers in the air fryer until the glaze is warm and the carrots are heated through.
Add leftovers to roasted vegetables for a colorful and tasty side dish.
Air Fryer Baby Carrots
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 370°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, salt & pepper.
- Add the baby carrots and toss well to coat.
- Place the carrots in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 14 to 16 minutes, shaking after 8 minutes, until tender-crisp.
Add a pinch of cayenne pepper or cinnamon if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!