This Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe is so quick and easy to make!
The air fryer up-levels any vegetable, fresh or frozen! Each piece is lightly seasoned and roasted to tender and crispy perfection in minutes, making it easy to love vegetables again. Keto or low carb, broccoli is a healthy appetizer, side dish, or snack for any time.
Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
PIN IT to your SIDE DISHES board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Best Air Fryer Broccoli
- Air frying is one of the best ways to get picky eaters to love their veggies because they come out crisp and delicious every time.
- Air frying rapidly cooks food from the outside, making the outside crispy while sealing in flavor and making foods tender.
- This recipe is a quick and easy way to make vegetables crispy and tasty for dipping, dunking, or just eating plain.
- Make an air fryer veggie tray with some other recipes like air fryer tater tots, onion rings, zucchini fries, or these crispy roasted snap peas.
Ingredients & Variations
BROCCOLI: Choose heads that are heavy and intact, with no soft spots or off odors. Cut the pieces into similar sizes so they cook at the same rate. Cauliflower can be used in place of or in a combination with broccoli.
Fresh or frozen broccoli can be used; for frozen, add a few extra minutes of time on the air fryer. Make a breaded version with this crispy air fryer broccoli recipe.
SEASONINGS: This recipe is so simple, preserving the naturally mild flavor of the broccoli accented with a little oil and salt and pepper.
However, florets can be tossed in any seasoning blend, like a packet of ranch, taco, or chili seasoning. A little sprinkle of parmesan cheese will make the outside extra crispy and offers a bright, tangy flavor.
How to Cook Broccoli in Air Fryer
It doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Toss broccoli florets in oil and seasonings.
- Place in the air fryer with space between the pieces and air fryer until the pieces are tender, (as per the recipe below).
Serve hot as a delicious side dish or as an appetizer with a side of dipping sauces like ranch, bleu cheese, or an easy cheese sauce.
Tips & Tricks for Crispy Broccoli
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket. Pieces cook more uniformly when the hot air can circulate around each piece.
- If making a lot and to serve all at once, simply cook in batches and keep warm in the oven.
- Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. Use cold to top a salad or tuck it into a wrap, or reheat in the air fryer and they will taste as good as new.
Favorite Air Fryer Broccoli & Cauliflower Recipes
- Air Fryer Cauliflower – simple and easy
- Air Fryer Broccoli Tots – easy and healthy
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli and Cauliflower – crispy and quick!
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower – cheesy and good
- Air Fryer Breaded Broccoli – a crispy coating makes a delicious bite
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower – sweet and spicy
Air Fryer Broccoli
- 1 head broccoli cut in florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Toss broccoli with the oil and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Put in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-14 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!