Once you make this easy air fryer broccoli recipe you will never want it any other way!
This broccoli Air Fryer recipe delivers crisp and tender florets that are lightly seasoned and ready in minutes!
It’s a simple side dish, a quick and healthy snack, or a quick veggie for meal prep all week long!
Best Way to Make Broccoli!
- Powerful Ninja, Nuwave, or Cuisinart air fryers cook with little to no fat!
- Fresh broccoli gets an easy and flavorful upgrade in minutes using the Air Fryer which uses less fat and preserves all the flavor!
- Make Air Fryer broccoli in batches and use it all week long as a side to roast beef or chicken.
Broccoli – Fresh broccoli florets work best in this recipe, but if you’re short on time, a bag of pre-washed and cut broccoli or even frozen broccoli makes this recipe even quicker.
Seasonings – Olive oil is perfect for roasting veggies. Swap in leftover bacon grease for a smoky savory twist. Sprinkle on a little garlic powder, parmesan cheese, or a splash of balsamic vinegar for more pops of flavor!
Variations – Make a colorful medley of veggies and use half broccoli and half cauliflower in this recipe. Thinly sliced carrots and potatoes will work as well.
How to Cook Broccoli in the Air Fryer
This broccoli Air Fryer recipe ensures crisp and tender florets that are lightly seasoned and ready in minutes!
- Preheat the air fryer (per the recipe below.)
- Toss broccoli with oil and seasonings and cook in the air fryer until tender-crisp.
Tips for Best Broccoli
- Use a zippered bag to toss the broccoli with oil and seasonings. It is super quick and makes clean-up a snap!
- Avoid crowding the basket so the hot air can freely circulate the food.
Storing and Reheating Broccoli
- Store leftover Air Fryer broccoli in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in the Air Fryer or add to cauliflower or chop them up finely and make healthy egg bites for breakfast-on-the-go.
Air Fryer Broccoli
- 1 head broccoli cut in florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Toss broccoli with the oil and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Put in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-14 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!