Favorite Air Fryer Veggies
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Broccoli Tots
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli
Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
Tender broccoli in a crispy coating. Perfect for snacking!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 1 head broccoli about 4 cups
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- cooking spray
- ¾ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F. Cut broccoli into florets.
- Mix coating ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk egg and dijon in a bowl until well combined. Toss with broccoli and season with salt & pepper if desired.
- Remove broccoli from the egg mixture allowing excess to drip off. Gently toss with bread crumbs.
- Lightly spray the coated broccoli with cooking spray.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook 5 minutes. Flip broccoli over and air fry 5-6 minutes more or until crisp and golden.
Sodium: 563mg | Calcium: 222mg | Vitamin C: 136mg | Vitamin A: 1108IU | Sugar: 5g | Fiber: 6g | Potassium: 583mg | Cholesterol: 45mg | Calories: 225kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 5g | Protein: 13g | Carbohydrates: 34g | Iron: 3mg