This easy Cauliflower Air Fryer recipe brings a new and cheesy twist to a simple and healthy vegetable.
Lightly sprinkled with simple parmesan cheese and some spices, this recipe makes an amazing side dish. A quick roast in the air fryer makes these little florets turn out crispy and delicious.
Cauliflower Air Fryer Recipe
PIN IT to your SIDE DISH board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Favorite Veggie Side Dish!
- Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable that pairs so well with cheese.
- This is such a quick and easy side that goes with so many meals. Try it with roast beef or chicken breasts.
- For those on keto, this is an awesome snack or quick lunch.
Ingredients and Variations
CAULIFLOWER: Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that is high in B vitamins and fiber. When buying cauliflower remember to pick firm heads without brown spots.
To trim, flip the cauliflower stem side up. Cut around the main stem with a paring knife. Then chop the larger florets into bite-sized pieces.
SEASONING: Such a simple seasoning for this recipe, just garlic powder, and pepper. The main flavoring is parmesan cheese. Buy a block of parmesan and grate, or sprinkle it with a convenient pre-grated cheese.
How to Cook Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
This is such a simple side. With just 3 simple steps and a handful of ingredients, it is ready in no time!
- Wash and chop the cauliflower
- Toss with spices and parmesan cheese
- Cook the cauliflower in the air fryer.
Follow these simple tips for the best air fryer cauliflower!
- When cooking cauliflower in the air fryer, do not crowd the vegetables. Crowding reduces the crispiness.
- Be sure to spray the cauliflower with a little oil before air frying to prevent it from sticking.
- Feel free to add other cruciferous vegetables that will cook at the same rate, such as broccoli or broccolini.
Tasty Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
- Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli – crispy goodness
- Air Fryer Roasted Okra– a source of protein!
- Air Fryer Zucchini Skins – low carb and keto
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts – a special side
Air Fryer Cheesy Cauliflower
- ½ head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese finely shredded
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Wash cauliflower and cut into florets.
- Toss cauliflower in a bowl with seasonings and oil.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until florets reach desired doneness.