Air fryer broccoli and cauliflower is a quick and easy side dish!
These broccoli and cauliflower bites are jam-packed with garlicky flavor and roasted to tender-crisp perfection in the Air Fryer!
They’re the perfect side dish that’s made in minutes with minimal cleanup!
Easy Air Fryer Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Dense veggies like broccoli and cauliflower are no match for the Air Fryer that cooks them up in minutes!
- Batch cooking fave! Air fry in batches and use it all week in other recipes! Or freeze some for future recipes!
- Fresh broccoli and cauliflower are available year-round so this makes a quick and easy option for a healthy side or a crispy, low-carb snack with a tasty cheese dip.
Ingredients & Variations
Veggies – Broccoli and cauliflower are a perfect pair to cook together because they’re colorful, cook at the same rate, and make a great side to any protein! Pre-washed bags of broccoli and cauliflower will ensure the pieces air-fry extra crispy (plus it saves prep time)! Frozen broccoli and cauliflower will need about 3-5 minutes of extra cook time.
Seasoning – Keep it simple with olive oil and garlic, or bump up the flavor to match the main dish and go for a lemon pepper, Italian, or a zesty Adobo seasoning.
Variations – Add more color and flavor and toss in some carrots, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, or bell peppers.
How to Cook Broccoli and Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer broccoli and cauliflower are lightly seasoned with garlic, then air-fried until perfectly crispy!
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss in oil and seasonings (per the recipe below).
- Cook in a single layer shaking the basket halfway through.
Tips for Crispy Vegetables
- For best results, be sure the broccoli and cauliflower pieces are dry before you air fry them, any amount of water or moisture will steam them instead and they won’t be crispy.
- Cook seasoned broccoli and cauliflower in a single layer for best results. If needed, cook in batches and then return it all to the air fryer for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
- For an extra crispy and cheesy coating, sprinkle some parmesan cheese over the cooked veggies and pop them under the broiler for a minute or two.
- If dipping veggies, be sure to leave some stems on the pieces for easy handling!
Did you enjoy this Air Fryer Broccoli and Cauliflower Recipe? Leave a comment and rating below!
Air Fryer Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 2 cups broccoli florets bite sized
- 2 cup cauliflower florets bite sized
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Toss broccoli and cauliflower in a bowl with oil and seasonings.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook for 8-9 minutes shaking the basket after 4 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!