Air Fryer Vegetables are a great addition to any meal!
Take advantage of the bounty of fresh summer vegetables like zucchini and bell peppers with this mix-and-match air fryer vegetable recipe. Roasted veggies in the air fryer are healthy and delicious additions to any side or main dish.
Air Fryer Vegetables
PIN IT to your SIDE DISH board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Easy Air Fryer Vegetable Recipe
- Air-fried veggies come out tender and crispy, caramelized on the outside using minimal oil and with minimal clean-up!
- Nearly any veggie can be added to this recipe, even a bag of frozen vegetables can be used. Add extra time to frozen veggies since they will create steam as they thaw before turning crispy brown.
- Cook in batches and use all week in salads, soups, and main dishes. Make up some frozen portions for future stir-fries, breakfast casseroles, and Taco Night.
- The air fryer makes cooking veggies a cinch. Thread them on skewers to make kabobs before air frying to make an impressive picnic or party side dish!
Best Vegetables to Air Fry
Feel free to experiment with other veggies like onions, mushrooms, halved brussels sprouts, broccoli or cauliflower florets, and carrots.
SEASONING: Pre-packaged Italian seasoning keeps this recipe easy, but make a batch or two of this DIY blend and have it on hand all the time! Store homemade seasoning mixes in a jar with a tight-fitting lid in a cool place for up to 6 months.
How to Make Air Fryer Vegetables
Two steps and a tasty and healthy side dish or salad topper will be at the ready!
- Mix prepped veggies, garlic, seasonings, and oil together until evenly coated.
- Cook in the air fryer until crisp (per the recipe below).
PRO TIP: For even more flavor, sprinkle on a little parmesan cheese before serving, if desired.
Tips for Perfectly Cooked Veggies
While this recipe is simple to follow, these are a few tips that will really make this dish amazing!
- Cut veggies in uniform thicknesses and sizes so they cook evenly.
- Avoid overfilling the air fryer basket or tray so the hot air can circulate around the food.
- Shake the basket halfway through cooking, if necessary.
- For best results, reheat leftover air fryer Italian vegetables in the air fryer.
More Vegetables in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Mixed Vegetables with Sausage and Ravioli – an easy filling meal!
- Air Fryer Broccoli and Cauliflower – the perfect combination
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob – a sweet and easy dish!
- Air Fryer Sesame Green Beans – crispy and delicious
- Air Fryer Cauliflower – a quick and simple side dish
- Air Fryer Beets – a super healthy side dish
Air Fryer Vegetables
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
- In a large bowl mix vegetables, garlic, seasonings, and oil together until evenly coated.
- Add to the air fryer basket and cook for 7-9 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!