Try this delish recipe for Air Fryer Mixed Vegetables with ravioli and sausage!
Hearty and healthy, air fryer ravioli is a pasta, meat, and veggie lover’s dream because it’s made all in one pot at the same time. This easy air fryer recipe makes fresh ravioli pasta, seasoned veggies, and juicy sausage come out tender, juicy, and so delicious.
Air Fryer Mixed Vegetables
PIN IT to your MAIN DISH board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Favorite Air Fryer Medley
- This family favorite is on the table in less than 30 minutes with minimal cleanup. No time to prep? Use a bag of frozen vegetable medley instead!
- Perfect for feeding a crowd, make this dish in batches and keep them warm in the oven or preheated Crockpot until ready to serve.
- Just add a salad, a side of Air Fryer Cornbread Muffins, and for dessert, try this homemade Vortex Air Fryer Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Scratch, or some Air Fryer Mini Lemon Tartlets, or even this Easy Southern Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
Ingredients & Variations
With so many variations to choose from, air fryer pasta, veggies, and sausage can be a new recipe every time you make it!
- SAUSAGE – Choose any variety of sausage; Italian, Bratwurst, or Polska Kielbasa. A bag of frozen meatballs will work, too!
- VEGETABLES – Zucchini, peppers, onions, and mushrooms all add color, texture, and flavor. For the best results, fresh is best, but frozen veggies will work, simply add a few minutes to the cooking time.
- PASTA – Ravioli gives the dish a creamy, cheesy element. Choose varieties with asiago, parmesan, or mozzarella. Perogies are an excellent substitute for ravioli and can be cooked the same way.
How to Make Air Fryer Mixed Vegetables
This quick and easy one pot meal is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Soak ravioli in hot water.
- Add seasoned vegetables and sausage to the air fryer and cook (per recipe below).
- Add strained ravioli and cook until pasta and vegetables are tender.
PRO TIP: Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese.
Best Tips & Tricks
- Frozen raviolis need to be placed in hot water longer than fresh ravioli so it cooks through in the air fryer.
- Cut veggies and sausage the same size so everything cooks at the same rate.
- Avoid crowding the air fryer basket, cook in batches, if necessary.
- Store leftover air fryer vegetables in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze in a zippered bag for up to 4 weeks. Use the air fryer to reheat from frozen or thawed.
More Pasta Dishes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Mac and Cheese – a family favorite
- Air Fryer Seafood Lasagna – pasta and seafood!
- Instant Pot Spaghetti – with air fryer meatballs!
- Avocado Pesto Zoodles – low carb option for noodles
Air Fryer Vegetables with Sausage and Ravioli
- 12 ounces fresh ravioli
- 6 ounces sausage sliced
- 1 red onion large dice
- 2 peppers large dice
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Soak the ravioli in hot water in a large bowl for 6 minutes.
- Toss the vegetables and sausage in a bowl with the dressing and air fry for 6-7 minutes.
- Strain the ravioli and season with salt and pepper. Add to the air fryer basket with the vegetables and air fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Cook until vegetables and pasta are tender.