Simple and easy pork chops that can be cooked in your Vortex Air Fryer in minutes. Pair this with our Vortex Smashed Potatoes and Vortex Snap Peas!
Best Air Fryer Pork Recipes
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Pork Bites
- Vortex Air Fryer Mojo Cajun Pork Loin
- Vortex Air Fryer Sweet Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Vortex Air Fryer Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops 1 ½ – 2 inches thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F on bake.
- Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Coat the pork chops with olive oil and rub in the mixture.
- Cook pork chops for 12 minutes, flipping pork chops over after 6 minutes.