Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes
These easy potatoes are stuffed with a cheesy mashed potato filling and cook up beautifully in the air fryer.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry. Poke with a fork, then rub with oil and season with salt.
- Place potatoes in the air fryer and bake at 390°F for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and cool 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside leaving a ½" shell.
- Mash the potatoes in a bowl with sour cream, butter, and garlic powder. You can add a small amount of milk or cream if needed. Stir in ½ cup of the cheese, the bacon and green onions. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the potato shells with the filling and top with remaining cheese.
- Cook at 390°F for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 628IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 1mg