Vortex Air Fryer Loaded Smashed Potatoes
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Loaded Smashed Potatoes
This easy smashed potato recipe is loaded with toppings like bacon, sour cream, and cheddar cheese!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 pound potatoes any will work - prefer new potatoes
- 2 slices bacon
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Place the bacon in the air fryer and cook for 6-7 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble the bacon.
- Cook potatoes in the air fryer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Put the potatoes in a baking dish and slightly crush them. Cover with butter, cheese, bacon and cook for 2 more minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the air fryer and top with chives and sour cream, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 513mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 888IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 1mg