Instant Pot Loaded Faux Baked Potato - Made w/ Radishes - KETO
- 1 pound radishes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 green onions sliced
- Wash the radishes and remove the tops.
- Cook the radishes in the instant pot for 10 minutes on low pressure. Quick release.
- Drain the radishes and put them in a food processor adding butter and salt.
- Pulse on high for 1 minute or until the mixture has the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Pour into a bowl and top with cheese, bacon bits, and green onions.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Ahhh no such thing right?? Wrong!
Keto Friendly Loaded Baked Potato (or whatever you want to call it – couldn’t think of a better name lol). It’s a loaded baked potato made out of radishes and it is actually really good! I was surprised how much boiled radishes taste like potato and this is a super easy meal to make!