Faux Loaded Baked Potato
- 1 pound radishes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 green onions sliced
- Was the radishes and remove the tops.
- Cook the radishes in the instant pot for 10 minutes on low pressure. Quick release.
- Drain the radishes and put them in a food processor adding butter and salt.
- Pulse on high for 1 minute or until the mixture has the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Pour into a bowl and top with cheese, bacon bits, and green onions.
Ahhh no such thing right?? Wrong!
Keto Friendly Loaded Baked Potato (or whatever you want to call it – couldn’t think of a better name lol). It’s a loaded baked potato made out of radishes and it is actually really good! I was surprised how much boiled radishes taste like potato and this is a super easy meal to make!