These air fryer Brussels sprouts are always welcome at the table!
Crispy Brussels sprouts with a balsamic glaze are a delicious and healthy side dish that’s perfect for any meal.
Prepare them in minutes and serve them as a healthy snack, appetizer, or side dish!
Amazing Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts!
- Air fryer Brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar glaze are a healthy and flavorful side dish that pairs well with any main course and it doesn’t take long to get them on the table!
- Brussels sprouts are a simple and tasty way to add some veggies to your diet as they’re loaded with nutrition, and economical, and kids love ‘em!
- The balsamic vinegar adds a tangy sweetness that complements the crispy Brussels sprouts perfectly and gives them a roasted, charred look.
Ingredients and Variations
Brussels Sprouts – Choose fresh Brussels sprouts that are similar in size. If you have some smaller and some larger, cut the larger ones in half. Frozen Brussels sprouts are perfect in this recipe because they don’t need to be thawed first – add a few extra minutes to the cooking time. Add some cauliflower florets or thinly sliced carrots for more color and texture!
Seasonings – This recipe only needs a little oil and vinegar to make the flavor of Brussels sprouts pop. But feel free to toss them in your favorite Italian blend, some garlic powder, or even parmesan cheese. Switch out the olive oil for leftover bacon grease if you want a smoky flavor.
Variations – Experiment with different spices and seasonings to create your unique flavor profile. Try adding some red pepper flakes for a spicy kick, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese over the top for added richness, or garnish them with bacon bits before serving.
How to Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Whether you have a Ninja, Corsori, or NuWave air fryer, refer to the manual for adjustments in temperature and cook times.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in oil, vinegar, and seasonings.
- Cook in a preheated air fryer until tender and golden brown (per the recipe below).
Leftover Brussels Sprouts?
Keep leftover air fryer Brussels sprouts in a tightly covered container or freezer bag for up to four days in the fridge or the freezer for up to four months. Reheat them straight into the microwave or wrap them in foil and reheat them in the oven, or on the stovetop on low heat.
Make bacon-wrapped Brussels sprouts, or cover Brussels sprouts with bacon grease to get that bacon flavor infused into each bite!
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Toss brussels sprouts with olive oil, vinegar, and seasonings.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and cook for 7-8 minutes shaking halfway through the cooking time or until they are tender.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!