Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are a quick, easy, and delicious side dish you will love!
Fresh or frozen Brussels sprouts are roasted to tender perfection on the outside with a balsamic vinegar glaze making them crispy on the outside. This is one recipe that will be on regular rotation in any low-carb kitchen.
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
PIN IT to your SIDE DISHES board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Best Vegetable Side Dish
- Brussels sprouts are a keto lover’s dream veggie! Nutritious and high in fiber, brussels sprouts have a mild, grassy flavor that goes with all kinds of seasoning blends, dips, sauces, and dressings. Here are some of our best air fryer snacks that go with brussels sprouts – Air Fryer Tater Tots (from frozen), Air Fryer Kale Chips, Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms, and some Air Fryer Broccoli.
- Roasting brussels sprouts in the air fryer brings out their natural sweetness so they are delicious prepared simply in this recipe or dressed up!
Ingredients & Variations
BRUSSELS SPROUTS Choose sprouts that have intact leaves and smell fresh and sweet. This same recipe and cooking method can be applied to broccoli and cauliflower florets and chunks of zucchini or butternut squash.
SAUCE Oil and balsamic vinegar are the perfect blend that clings to the brussels sprouts and gives them a mild, sweet, smoky flavor. Leftover bacon grease is also a great oil to use that will add a bacon flavor without the meat.
VARIATIONS Other flavors to mix with the oil include honey or maple syrup. Use sugar-free maple syrup for a low-carb alternative. Add a splash of sriracha or Tabasco for a zesty roasted result. Or wrap brussels sprouts in pancetta or bacon before roasting.
How to Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Easy and delicious Brussels sprouts are the perfect side dish in the air fryer.
- Clean and trim Brussels.
- Toss with oil and seasonings
- Air Fry (as per the recipe below).
For a delicious meal, serve with Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs and a side of Air Fryer Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Potatoes!
Tips for Crispy Brussels Sprouts
Avoid overcrowding the air fryer so the heat circulates around each brussels sprout. Keep batches warm in the oven and place them under the broiler (sprinkle with parmesan cheese!) to make the outsides extra crispy.
More Vegetable Side Dishes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries – so dippable!
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli and Cauliflower – lightly seasoned
- Air Fryer Vegetables – with zucchini and bell peppers
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower – sweet and spicy!
- Best Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash – delicately flavored
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Toss brussels sprouts with olive oil, vinegar, and seasonings.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and cook for 7-8 minutes shaking halfway through the cooking time or until they are tender.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Recipe