This Buffalo Cauliflower Air Fryer recipe is a tasty alternative to buffalo wings!
This Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is covered in spicy-sweet BBQ sauce. With a quick roast in the air fryer, this white nutritious vegetable comes out crisp and flavorful. Plus with just 5 ingredients, anyone can make this crispy appetizer or side dish!
Buffalo Cauliflower Air Fryer Recipe
PIN IT to your APPETIZERS board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
- BBQ sauce isn’t just for meat anymore! It can be added to vegetables too.
- This crispy side has a flavoring like buffalo wings or ribs.
- There is no breading for this cauliflower making this recipe quick to make and great for those who are gluten-free or on a paleo or keto diet.
Ingredients and Variations
CAULIFLOWER Cauliflower is a low-carb favorite. Pick cauliflower that has a firm head and is free from brown spots. The simplest way to cut cauliflower is to flip it over with the stem up. Cut around the main stem, thus separating the smaller heads from the main stem. Keep chopping the cauliflower florets until they are in bite-sized pieces.
SAUCE This recipe calls for Franks buffalo sauce. Choose hot or mild, depending on your palette. Or make a homemade buffalo sauce and add it to the cauliflower.
How to Make Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
This healthy side dish can be made in a flash.
- Cut the cauliflower
- Toss in a bowl with the sauce
- Cook in the air fryer (per the recipe below) and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- Open the air fryer while it is cooking and give the basket a shake to ensure that all the cauliflower cooks evenly on all sides.
- Try serving buffalo cauliflower with celery sticks and ranch dip, like Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings for keto and low carb dieters.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days. To reheat, just pop leftovers in the air fryer and heat them until steaming hot.
Air Fryer Vegetables
- Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli – tasty and crisp!
- Air Fryer Roasted Okra– healthy appetizer
- Air Fryer Roasted Peppers – tasty side.
- Air Fryer Mushroom Stuffed Bell Peppers – delish main dish!
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup buffalo sauce Frank's or preferred brand
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Place cauliflower in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-15 minutes or until the cauliflower is crispy.