Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
This southern classic is easy to make and always a win with the family!
Fresh peaches, crisp topping, and loads of your favorite spices make a Southern Peach Cobbler that truly celebrates this summertime favorite!
Preheat your air fryer on BAKE to 350 degrees. Use a 9″ x 7″ dish that will fit in your air fryer. Melt a half a stick of butter in the dish.
In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, and vanilla until well combined.
Pour over melted butter.
Spoon in peaches and juice.
For the topping stir together sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Sprinkle over peaches. Cover the dish with tin foil. Cook for 15 minutes. Remove cover and cook another 10-15 or until golden brown and bubbly .
Serve warm, with ice cream if desired, and enjoy!
Can you make peach cobbler without peeling the peaches?
How do you soften peaches for peach cobbler?
How do you thicken peach cobbler?
How do you know when peach cobbler is done?
Can I substitute canned peaches for fresh in cobbler?
How do you store peach cobbler?
Can homemade peach cobbler be frozen?
Can I Freeze Peach Cobbler? The peach filling can be prepared and frozen in advance. … When you are ready to bake the cobbler, thaw in the refrigerator and then pour into the baking dish and proceed with the recipe. The whole cobbler can also be frozen, however, the topping may soften a bit when thawed.
More Delicious Air Fryer Desserts
- Air Fryer Pineapple
- Easy Air Fryer Peach Galette w/ Croissant
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Air Fryer Strawberry Turnovers
- Air Fryer Peaches
Easy Southern Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
- 20 ounces peaches can
- 1 stick butter or ½ cup
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F on bake.
- Melt the butter in an air fryer safe pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Pour over the melted butter and spoon in peaches and the juices.
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg and sprinkle over top of the peaches.
- Cover the dish with foil and cook for 15 minutes. Remove foil and cook another 10-15 or until golden brown and bubbly
- Serve warm, with ice cream if desired, and enjoy!
Peel, core, and slice 5 peaches
¾ cup sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
Add to saucepan and cook on medium
heat just until the sugar is dissolved
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!