Make a tasty air fryer banana for a quick and easy way to enjoy a healthy snack in minutes.
Sliced bananas are brushed with a brown sugar cinnamon butter glaze and air-fried until tender!
The best recipes like this one start with minimal prep and cleanup!
Favorite Fried Bananas!
- Make air fryer bananas as a quick treat on their own with a squirt of whipped cream or slice them and top pancakes, waffles, or oatmeal!
- Crispy on the edges and caramelized on the top, this air fryer recipe is a kid-friendly and fun way to engage kids in the kitchen!
- Whether you own a Ninja, Vortex, or Corsori model, you’ll love air fryer recipes because they save valuable time from using the stovetop or oven.
Ingredients and Variations
Bananas – Bananas can be cut in half if they are too long to fit in the Air Fryer basket or tray. Choose unbruised bananas that have little to no bruising or brown spots.
Glaze – This simple glaze can be made sugar-free by using a brown sugar sweetener if desired.
Variations – Why not sprinkle on some homemade granola, toasted coconut, chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, peanut butter, or butterscotch chips before cooking for some extra fun flavors?
How to Make Air Fryer Bananas
- Peel and cut bananas lengthwise.
- Brush bananas with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Air fry until bananas are soft and caramelized on top.
Tips and Tricks
- Preheating the air fryer ensures the bananas cook evenly and the glaze will caramelize quickly.
- Use a clean coffee filter on the bottom of the air fryer basket to catch sticky drips of sugar for faster cleanup.
- Add leftovers to a tropical smoothie, oatmeal, muffins, banana bread, or a cake.
Air Fryer Bananas
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat air fryer to 360℉.
- Peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush banana slices with butter and sprinkle with the sugar mixture.
- Place in air fryer basket and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the bananas are soft and starting to caramelize.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!