Once you’ve tried making air fryer oatmeal cookies, you’ll never look back!
Soft and chewy, with crisp edges, oatmeal cookies in the air fryer will turn any frown upside down!
Cookies in the air fryer are quick and easy to make and they taste even better than oven-baked cookies!
Easy Oatmeal Cookies!
- Make homemade oatmeal cookies with this easy dough recipe that can be kept in the fridge for freshly baked cookies any time!
- Freezer friendly! Freeze cookie dough balls and bake from frozen in the air fryer so they are ready for dunking and dipping!
- Healthier than store-bought cookies, adjust the sugar amounts or mix in some wholesome and crunchy granola.
- Best dessert! Make one or two giant cookies and serve them hot with a scoop of no-churn vanilla ice cream on top.
Ingredients and Variations
Cookie dough – Gluten-free flour and a sugar alternative can be used in place of regular. Use room-temperature butter and egg for faster blending.
Variations – Swirl in a spoonful or two of peanut butter, cocoa powder, or chocolate chips, or switch out the raisins for dried cranberries or blueberries, coconut, or chopped walnuts or pecans to make a new cookie every time!
How to Make Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies
Make these cookies even faster and fresher than Pillsbury!
- Prepare cookie dough (per the recipe below).
- Bake scoops of cookie dough on parchment paper in the air fryer until golden on the edges.
Keeping Cookies Fresh
Air Fryer oatmeal cookies will last about a week if kept in an airtight container. Freeze baked and cooled cookies for up to a month in a freezer bag.
Put a slice of bread in with them to absorb additional moisture and keep them from crumbling apart. Re-crisp them in the air fryer and serve warm!
Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg large, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups quick-cooking oats
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour + 2 tablespoons
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat air fryer to 325°F without parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl with a hand mixer. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Add a bit at a time to the egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and raisins.
- Place tablespoons of cookie dough on a small piece of parchment paper in the air fryer basket about 1″ apart.
- Air fry for 6-9 minutes or just until golden on the edges. Repeat with remaining dough, subsequent batches may take 1 minute less.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!